Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

I am a longtime Harley rider who is looking into something more reliable than my old kick only shovelhead! (That would be just about anything.) Don't get me wrong. I love my sled, but I want a bike I can just get on and go for a few days or weeks. I have been looking at Sport Tourers. I like the looks and great reviews of the FJR1300 but no one has one in stock. My local Yamaha Dealer told me that no one will have it in stock, it must be ordered sight unseen. I would love to see if there is someone fairly close that may have one I could go and see. I am a big guy (6' 290 lbs. or so) I just want to sit on one to see if it is comfortable. I have ridden sport bikes and don't like the seating position for any length of time. Just wondering if anyone close to Lafayette LA has one I could look at?

Mike

·
Registered
62 Posts
go and register on rocketmadness.com that is the louisiana forum...there aren't many of us here....OH and by the way there is one in stock at Friendly Yamaha here in Baton Rouge, i saw it thursday night. Also feel free to cruise up here every thursday at Friendly there's a bike night. Food and Drink provided

1 - 2 of 2 Posts