Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
holy shit ok i was like ok i guess ill just try it so im riding around 30 kmph pull in the clutch rev it up to around 4k dump the clutch! it pops up i fucking paniked :eek: and just dumped the throttle. not a good idea seeing that i smacked my face on the tank! :( then i wobbled and fell over but luckily i was only in 1st gear! not to much damage to my bike just scratches and i hafta replace the left mirror ill have pics up soon :D oh yah and me... i was wearings jeans leather jacket and gloves and helmet! jeans held up pretty good leathers a bit scratched up and i hurt every where! :( so i conclude this with two words TANK SLAPPER!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Dude that sucks........ at least you are ok though. That is the reason that i have not tried to clutch mine up yet. I have only started to learn just using the throttle. Good luck on getting your bike fixed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yah i just thought clutch is the easiest way tho but wen i get the balls to try it again ill just use the throttle. my bike is fine tho it runs just scratches... and the throttle is a bit "sticky" do u no what causes that and how to fix it...

·
Super Moderator
9,239 Posts
Could be your throttle cable isn't quite adjusted properly or maybe it is bent/kinked somewhere that is affecting it. When I first got this bike it had quite a bit of "free play" in the twis grip before it actually caught and moved the butterflies for the fuel injection. That made it kind of hard to get on and off the throttle without being jerky. Just adjusted it and that took care of it. Not quite sure by what ou mean "sticky"?

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
sucks to hear that keep praticing and youll get it just start small and work your way up and rember to keep your foot over the brake so if it gets to high hit the rear brake to bring it down

·
Registered
58 Posts
yeah bro, read that link, notice how he said this is his first wheelie? well look at the link he said THAT was his like 2nd or 3rd wheelie or sumthing like that...

·
Registered
6 Posts
HAHAHA.. I was about to call you out too. Looks like I was beat to it. Better off changing your username and start off your fairy tales fresh. BWWHAHHA

·
Super Moderator
9,239 Posts
Allright guys, let's not turn this into a big "flame fest". I don't want to have to lock this thread.

Getting owned like that over at Stuntlife will hopefully show him it's not worth it to stretch the truth or flat out lie just to make yourself look better on a message board. I'm just going to forget about this crap and move on. Hopefully everybody else will to. It ain't worth my time.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts