Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pulled my first wheelie...Figured if I can do a stopie a wheelie should be no problem...so on the way home i just started reving higher and higher and finally got it..wasnt huge high or long but it was my first!!

and two days ago I did my first stopie...I was riding and figured why the hell not so I tried one and yeah did it...it was such a rush..

just thought id share

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
yep thats why you practice....good deal man post pix of it, i was rollin like 100' on my boys ex500 didnt wanna push it as it wasnt mine and the lil fork tubes looked like they were about to snap :)

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Haha, you know theyre so thin that supposedly they actually CAN bend under hard braking especially since its got one brake in the front so the load isnt even. I guess they sell a brace to fix that though.

Congrats on the wheelie and stoppie man! It's tricky with these bikes....but sure is fun. I wheelied mine once on accident...about 11 o'clock, damn near pissed my pants. Thats what happens when you have a cold clutch and take off, grabbing gears like you're at the drag strip. :twofinger

1 - 4 of 4 Posts