Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been posted up before im sure, but im just wondering how old were you when you had sex the first time?
Were you in love with the person you were with, or was it just a fling?

Last night broke my streak of 24 years (I think im setting records there). On the plus side I waited until I found someone that I really wanted to be with so I have no regrets. I can see what all the hype is about now though, I think I have been missing out :)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
19 almost 20, it was my first true love and it was great!!! Wouldn't trade the experience for anything. We were together for almost 6 years!!!

We still talk to this very day too!!!

Good for you on waiting and I personally think it's more enjoyable with someone you truly care for--sex isn't just physical, it's mental and spirtual!!

Congrats for breakin' your cherry!!!! :)

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
14 yrs & was my sisters friend just fu&#ing around with me... after that it was all over.. :headbang :alky

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Well good for you, for maintaing morals, which seems to be lack today!! KOODOS!!!

For me, I was 17 and with a guy I had been dating for about a yr. I remember it to well. I hated it! It hurt like hell! And I SWORE that I'd never engange in sex EVER AGAIN! or so that's what I told my Mom and my best friend. Oh course, they're amswer was " suuuuuuuuuure, that's what you think!" with gales of laughter following. it did take take at least 5-6 times with him before it quit hurting. then, WoooHoooo, I was likey likey, aloty.

·
Registered
310 Posts
16, girl I was dating at the time. A rodeo ride last longer than I did. Good thing it was fast though, because her dad caught us. Thought I was going to die on the spot, but I didnt care becasue I had shaken off the stink of virginity.........

·
Registered
175 Posts
Solitude said:
On the plus side I waited until I found someone that I really wanted to be with so I have no regrets. QUOTE]

Good for you.

24 for me also. It was with my wife. We've been married for 9 years and there is no regret for waiting.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
17 almost 18.............With my now ex-wife. The only thing I regret. I was called a LIAR about it being my first time. IT WAS.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Never, i guess I have had a few chances too but there is no rush.....

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
18 here. What an amazing 2 minutes! :dblthumb

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
14 years old way to young and i was in lust not love. After that 16 and in the back seat of the car all the time. Funny though cause now ive been with the same girl for 2 years we live together and once a week if im lucky twice

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
18. met a chick at the very beginning of college, hung out for awhile then one night after partying and getting all wasted we came back to my room. i was reallll drunk but it was awesome. we still hung out here and there the rest of freshman year, and we messed around occasionally. then we started dating halfway through sophmore year. we are now in love and having a great time. i can see myself being w/ her for awhile...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
snigg said:
18. met a chick at the very beginning of college, hung out for awhile then one night after partying and getting all wasted we came back to my room. i was reallll drunk but it was awesome. we still hung out here and there the rest of freshman year, and we messed around occasionally. then we started dating halfway through sophmore year. we are now in love and having a great time. i can see myself being w/ her for awhile...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :barf :joke

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
14 as well. the crazy part is, she thought i was 19 and she was 29!!!!!! invited me to her house for a few drinks a few days after we met. needless to say, i went. she started seducing me as soon as i got in the house! skimpy clothes dim light ,ect ect....
next thing i know, i'm waking up with the usual morning wood , she wakes up next to me covered in a sheet and nothing underneath!(how do i know this you ask? muahahahahaha!!!! ahem ahem...)so she spots my situation, asks if she can be of assistance, and the rest is history!!!!!! dude, i was missin from home for like a week! litteraly! i told her a few yrs later(when i seen her again) how old i was. she had the look of horror of course. but what kid at my age and wanting at the time, would say anything?! so after that day i have'nt seen her since. it's cool though. i got no regrets and one fetish out of it!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Was 17 when I lost mine. Wasn't really in love was just a thing to do i guess. If I didn't have any will power I could have lost it at 12 with this girl down the street (she was 16). We made out like bandits for an hour or so but I was too nervous to go any further...i'm sure if she had proceeded I would have lost it then...glad i didn't though

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Ca$h said:
Never, i guess I have had a few chances too but there is no rush.....

You little man are fine!! You just wait and glad to see you aren't in a rush...don't grow up too fast because you can never get back what you have today!! ;) <wink> (I miss having the winking smilie--what's up with that??)

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
leemajaz said:
14 as well. the crazy part is, she thought i was 19 and she was 29!!!!!! invited me to her house for a few drinks a few days after we met. needless to say, i went. she started seducing me as soon as i got in the house! skimpy clothes dim light ,ect ect....
next thing i know, i'm waking up with the usual morning wood , she wakes up next to me covered in a sheet and nothing underneath!(how do i know this you ask? muahahahahaha!!!! ahem ahem...)so she spots my situation, asks if she can be of assistance, and the rest is history!!!!!! dude, i was missin from home for like a week! litteraly! i told her a few yrs later(when i seen her again) how old i was. she had the look of horror of course. but what kid at my age and wanting at the time, would say anything?! so after that day i have'nt seen her since. it's cool though. i got no regrets and one fetish out of it!
Wasn't your teacher, was she? :lol

17 for me... Thought it would last forever... *sigh*
lasted 'bout 3 minutes

·
Registered
380 Posts
I don't know if I should even post mine. I was 12. My baseball coach's 17 year old daughter. Definitly wasn't in love with her, but she was a hottie. I guess it's never struck me as unusual until reading this thread that I started that young. I think it had a lot to do with the fact that I hit puberty REALLY young. (I was shaving in 6th grade). Had mostly long term relationships once I got a little older. Lots of sex, but not with very many people.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
snigg said:
LOL i knew id catch some heat for that sappy post, but i wouldnt have guessed id be catchin heat from a chick. :finger

aww snigg. If it makes ya feel any better, I burn ppl when I'm jealous. :moon

·
Registered
346 Posts
i was 17, she was 14. she was very well endowed for a 14 yr old (.)(.). i cared for the girl though. 4 months into our relationship we did it. lasted 2 years and we are still close...hung out last night actually

1 - 20 of 95 Posts