Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cheshire Cat
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I propose a group ride on a weekend as soon as the salt and sand are washed off of the roads. Don't know exactly when, though, we'll have to see how the weather goes. Who's in?

·
Registered
753 Posts
My bike doesn't come back on insurance until March 1st. I usually like to wait until all the goop and sand are somewhat cleaned off. I saw a Buell out yesterday, the rider had to be just coated with grime!

·
Lowlife
7,019 Posts
I would love to go and meet some people up here. Hope the date works out!
Btw, how do you guys ride up here? I have been in groups who go speed limit only, a bit above, and some who go bustin azz hardcore.

·
Cheshire Cat
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the one and only I've been on, we went at a good pace. Fast enough to enjoy, but not too fast. Keep in mind, I'd been riding my first bike ever for a month or so at that point. Pretty much, the rule is ride how you feel comfortable, stay within your limits. If needed, the leaders will wait for you up ahead.

·
Cheshire Cat
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let's plan a date. How's february 26th sound to everybody? It's fairly far away so everyone has a chance to free up the day, it's a saturday, and it's still before the riding season, short of localized global warming.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts