Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All in good fun :D

So I came home early, and to my surprise, I found my GF with 17 dudes, 29 chicks, and some live stock, and a camera crew :D ...She said they were just looking for directions to the circus...

Do you guys think she's cheating on me?...Should I dump her? :rolleyes:

I really like her and she seems truthful...Although she was getting up off her knees and wiping her mouth when I walked through the door...It's all so suspicious :eek: ...

We made such sweet love after she made me sit in the closet for a few hours while they finished filming..I mean, putting everything back in the trucks....I don't know what to think...
 

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
Joined
·
20,262 Posts
That was hilarious dude. Thanks for the laugh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
355 Posts
you expect perfection, remember, no one is perfect, but are you perfect together, after she gets done with the five guys four girls, three dildo's, two vibrators and big fred the draft horse
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fire&Thunder said:
Everyone has secrets... everyone. Does she know about you and the neighbors cat?
Shhhhh...She looks at the sites I lurk...
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kaw_Rider said:
you expect perfection, remember, no one is perfect, but are you perfect together, after she gets done with the five guys four girls, three dildo's, two vibrators and big fred the draft horse
I didn't know Fred snuck in the back door...Fred, I want my contribution back, you home wrecker :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
But then again... does she put you in the closet a lot... or do you choose to go in there? It's okay to come out of the closet my friend... we won't judge you!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fire&Thunder said:
But then again... does she put you in the closet a lot... or do you choose to go in there? It's okay to come out of the closet my friend... we won't judge you!
Well, now that you mention it......
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
L8 Braker said:
All in good fun :D

So I came home early, and to my surprise, I found my GF with 17 dudes, 29 chicks, and some live stock, and a camera crew :D ...She said they were just looking for directions to the circus...

Do you guys think she's cheating on me?...Should I dump her? :rolleyes:

I really like her and she seems truthful...Although she was getting up off her knees and wiping her mouth when I walked through the door...It's all so suspicious :eek: ...

We made such sweet love after she made me sit in the closet for a few hours while they finished filming..I mean, putting everything back in the trucks....I don't know what to think...

Now i'm ticked..... i think we may be seeing the same woman! :eek:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Naughty76 said:
Now i'm ticked..... i think we may be seeing the same woman! :eek:
I knew it :eek:

She said there was no one else :boohoo

Now I'm reaaaallllllyyyy thinking about breaking up with her...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
No L8Braker--you know you still love her despite that she locks you in a closet!!! bahahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,266 Posts
as long as she doesn't vote for Kerry, I don't think I'd dump her. If she did though? How could I face my family ever again?
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top