Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first ride of the season... it was raining... and only about 47* so I only ran down to Gerdwood and back... about 80miles...

still haven't gotten my exhaust, jetkit, sprockets, or speedohealer on... but that's coming next week hopefully... and I'll be painting it around the 1st... I think

a couple pics

·
Registered
544 Posts
Way to brave the cold Ebbs! :dblthumb
I personally hate cold-weather riding. But then again, I don't have the proper gear to keep me warm on those days either :rolleyes

·
DIG OUT YOUR SOUL
926 Posts
Gosh, I see the weather in the northern US is really bad (especially Cleveland) so 47 is not so bad for AK! Good for you on the first ride, hopefully the weather will become better in the coming weeks for you.

I myself just got back from my 346th ride this year! Jealous??

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Marina1 said:
Way to brave the cold Ebbs! :dblthumb
I personally hate cold-weather riding. But then again, I don't have the proper gear to keep me warm on those days either :rolleyes
yeah I had thermals, Jeans, my A*'s street cargoes, two shirts, my A*jacket, my Braclava, and gloves and little stretch liners... and I was frozen when I got home...

I LOVED every minute though... went riding today too... though just a short trip... got my sisters hot friend coming in so I had to go do my laundry:boink

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fallclassic02 said:
Gosh, I see the weather in the northern US is really bad (especially Cleveland) so 47 is not so bad for AK! Good for you on the first ride, hopefully the weather will become better in the coming weeks for you.

I myself just got back from my 346th ride this year! Jealous??
Yeah it wasn't bad... and yeah it's supposed to stay warm... so I'm hope'n to get 3k before I deploy in late May...

and yeah... kiss my ass... do I sound jealous? :lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.