Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get a pair of leather pants for the bike this year. I have been steadily putting more miles on the bike every year than the previous and I am looking to start doing some trips on it. I have a leather jacket from scorpion that I really like and just picked up a pair of riding boots. My question is I have no idea what to look for in leather pants. I am 6'4" and i usually wear 34-36 jeans. What should I look for in sizes and should I look at perforated leathers or regular leather pants? I want to be able to wear them in the summer, fall, and spring so between weather in the 40s up to the upper 90s. Thanks for your help guys.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
I think it depends on what you want, honestly going to some place you can try them on is your best bet. Either that, or getting a custom made suit (pm me if you're interested and I'll hook you up, but that doesn't seem to be what you want).

I personally like perforated, but that depends on where you live. I'm way down here in Texas, and I'd die without perforated.

I'm taller than you, if I could recommend anything, I'd look at the AGV willow. They fit me quite well for a tall guy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts