Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, last year I sorta started cataloging the roads in the area and posted them on the website where they're overlaid with google maps. MotorcycleRoads.US - Great Motorcycle Roads in the US After my camera kissed the pavement at the track in May I've had to do without...until now. (The last week or 2 of riding in the season, of course. :rolleyes)

So I'm back at it, and while things didn't go perfect. (Too much traffic on 381, so I nixed that vid.) I've put two new ones up, and how to have at least a few more up before I winterize the bike. We'll see. They're not ultra twisty, I already have most of the insane roads up on my youtube channel, though I've got quite a few more to add next year, but they're decent enough.

I'm not going to post up here every time I post up on youtube, but I figured this was some what of a special occasion, me being absent since May and all. Feel free to check out any of my other riding vids, you might learn a road or two if you're from around the area.

I set the cap at 720p 60fps. I'm going to change that to 720p 30fps for future vids (all 1 or 2 of them) until I get a 32gb microSD. Current card is a 16gb that will be relegated to backup after I get the 32.

Oh yea, and...turn your bass up. :p

10-21-2012 Down The Mountain Into Uniontown (U.S Route 40) - YouTube

10-21-2012 Route 130, Pennsylvania - YouTube

·
Registered
848 Posts
ya know something.... you live in a beautiful area. LOTS of color. wish i had some vids... the ones i took up in SD look like i'm movin 20mph when i'm actually doing 60. makes the vid boring...

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I always thought my vids did the same. I'm doing 75-85 in the going down the mtn vid, but when I look at it, it looks like 30mph. /shrug I've gotten used to it.

I don't especially care, as this is more for me, my friend and the website, but youtube says 5 views (1 was my friend) the forum says 136 views. Wow. SLIGHT difference there.
I wonder if me posting up a vid riding over my head, like a complete asshole, would get more comments/views? :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts