Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
My flock keeps growing
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys and girls, it is that time again!! Round one is this Sunday, and of course my door will be open. Not only will the GPs be on Sunday, but the AMA qualifying is Friday and racing is Saturday...all of which I will have on DVR for our viewing enjoyment as well. I will have the grill gassed up and ready for some cooking. I ask that people bring things to cook and drink. I know Patrick already volunteered to bring some food.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
I might be in.

Sorry for the wishy-washy response, but... I found out that I have to be in Richmond on Monday and Tuesday, and there is a NESBA event at VIR on Sat and Sun... You can probably smell what I'm cookin...

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Joe- what time are we looking at?

·
My flock keeps growing
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Start time around noon just like last year? 250s are on at 4 I think, and GPs follow. But we will have WSBK and AMA races to keep us occupied until then....plus food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I'll bring boca burgers....

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
I'll be there! Who's bringing what? I can bring soda, buns, meat...

Joe, I got your e-mail on Friday. If you wouldn't mind, I'll pick up my suit and anything else you have for me on Sunday. Thanks!

generator said:
I'll bring boca burgers....
You beat me to it, I was going to ask if you were going to bring the vegi burgers :eek:nfloor :eatpop

I'll take some ground beef/chuck, thank you!

Are you going to bring your new lid and wear it around the house? :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Nope. It's already on the shelf. The next time I wear it wil be in a warm, southern state known as Georgia. Hopefully I can find my way around the track better than Ray Charles would have been able to... that remains to be seen...

Sorry, couldn't avoid it...

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
I will bring something other than meat, buns, or soda. Some sort of side item, maybe pinwheels, maybe a taco dip tray.

·
Chilli makes you faster!!
1,335 Posts
I'll bring some homemade chili I've been fix'en to make a batch of. I'll keep the spicy down some.

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
It would be awesome if you could bring extra chili powder or tobasco for those of us that like it hot.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Ki Bushi said:
I'll bring some homemade chili I've been fix'en to make a batch of. I'll keep the spicy down some.

Bring it on, Patrick!!!

Bring it on. As some gents in this group would say....

REVENGE!

·
Well......uhm.......Yeah!
1,320 Posts
YEAH, bring the full strength stew! I LOVE spricy stuff!

·
1,335 Posts
sexyicecold said:
It would be awesome if you could bring extra chili powder or tobasco for those of us that like it hot.
I definitely will.
Its normally a sausage and various peppers but I will have peppers on the side with chillies and such for extra heat, and some sour cream if it gets too hot.

·
1,335 Posts
Well if people LIKE the spicy...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts