·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah I ride in an alpinestars 1 piece, I just had the slider off at the time

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
getting a knee down doesn't mean your fast it just means you got a knee down.....
just keep that in mind - i try not to drag anymore just a tap to see where i'm at....

:dblthumb congrats

·
Registered
43 Posts
badgixxer said:
getting a knee down doesn't mean your fast it just means you got a knee down.....
just keep that in mind - i try not to drag anymore just a tap to see where i'm at....

:dblthumb congrats
man you really rained on his parade!! congrats on your touchdown. that is a really good feeling when you do it for the 1st time. it only gets easier now cause now you know what lean angle you need to be at.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Pyromaniac said:
Nah I ride in an alpinestars 1 piece, I just had the slider off at the time
Oh ok...that would have been awesome though. Congrats man...I'm still workin on that.

Zack

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
HangTight said:
man you really rained on his parade!! congrats on your touchdown. that is a really good feeling when you do it for the 1st time. it only gets easier now cause now you know what lean angle you need to be at.
wasn't trying to rain on his parade - it's an awesome feeling the first few times you drag knee - was just trying to keep him from focusing on dragging knee all the time - it'll slow you down and it just costs money..... :beer

·
Registered
181 Posts
sweet deal man! congrats! :dblthumb i'm still working that as well. although i was told that if i would have had leathers when i was at "tail of the dragon" i could've drug my knee. but i dont get my knee out there to drag when just wearing jeans.

·
Sandbox hater!!
629 Posts
nig said:
Come to the track on the 28th!
Hey where are you guys going down in LA? I am deployed right now but when I get back I am gonna be a regular track whore. But where is it or do yall go to Barber? But yeah man congrats on the knee down I can almost but not quite yet. Surely can't from here.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Pyromaniac said:
Man what a good feeling :D :D :banana
cool... hopefully it was at the track! I still remember the first time getting my knee down. the scraping sound and dull vibration you feel...soooo sweet!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts