Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, despite the weather I went to meet up with local riders at a common meeting spot (Vortex of Atl, GA). The ride in was hectic, a constant down pour and a fogging visor (later learned that cracking it was very helpful). Two guys I rode in with were very helpful in setting a smooth "pace". Once I had a feel for exactly how the bike responded when traction was about to let loose I became more comfortable. Mingled with about 30 riderz for about an hour or so and then 12 of us hit Buckhead to cruise by some club scenes. Luckily the rain didn't hit us then, but on the way home it pounded us again. Rode the last leg alone, maybe 10 miles. It was cool except for the 2 miles or so a cop was on my tail, remind you this is at 12:20AM. We were the only two vehicles along this stretch. Found out that my tach lights are non-functional and was happy to see that while going through a lighted intersection I was cruising the speed limit dead on (45mph).

Made it home safely, thank god for giving me enough insight to take MSF, find sane local riders, and ride a safe ride. I was literally soaked from head to toe, had to hang everything up to dry right down to my skippies.

end result = priceless

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Sounds like fun. But Buckhead just brings memories of the worst day of my life. Thanks alot! :mad: :asshole

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Twinsen said:
Sounds like fun. But Buckhead just brings memories of the worst day of my life. Thanks alot! :mad: :asshole
please don't tell me you're still upset over her!!! you're still young, the worst is yet to come. good luck :grinbounc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts