Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 FirstGear Z-Pilot jacket in 48 Tall, black. Worn one season. VERY heavy cowhide jacket. Front and rear zippered vents all the way down the torso. Reflective piping front and back. I was in this jacket when I went down - the crash was slow speed so there are a few scratches but no significant damage. The zipper has been reversed to mate with the Triumph pants below. Bought from NewEnough for $450 last year. $200.

Triumph "Sport Jeans" - size 36 ventilated leather pant black. Very high quality. Worn about a half dozen times. Knee sliders with just a bit taken off of them. Hip and knee armor. I was in these when I went down - no damage that I can see. Zipper mates with either jacket. Bought last year for $350. $200.

Triumph Raptor ventilated leather jacket, size 46 black. Fantastic jacket that's perforated down front and back. Worn a few dozen times, still in fantastic shape. Reflective piping, mandarin collar. Mates with the pants above. Paid $350 last August. $200.

SIDI Vertigo boots - black, size 13 (euro 48). Worn 3 times. Was wearing them when I went down. All I can tell is that there is a bit of dirt on them, and some scratches on the (replaceable) toe sliders. I paid $275 for these. Not even broken in yet. $200.

4 pair of Triumph gloves - size XXL. 3 pair of "Soft Carbon" (black), one pair of Sympatex waterproof (maroon). 2 pair of the soft carbons have been worn for a season and a half, one pair is new. Waterproof gloves are insulated (great for winter) and were worn once. All 4 pair for $80.

Icon Tank Bag - black. Used a dozen or so times. Magnetic base, converts to a backpack when off the bike. $65

David Hough books - Proficient Motorcycling, More Proficient Motorcycling, Street Strategies. Keith Code - Twist of the Wrist II. Nick Ienatsch - Sport Riding Techniques. All in very good shape - $50 for all of them.

If you're not local to East TN, shipping charges will apply. I can take PayPal. Personal checks will wait to clear before I ship. Either PM me or e-mail me at 59Bassman_at_gmail.com .

·
~ Master Technician ~
2,176 Posts
I'm interest in the boots. Can you post pictures to show damage?

$200 for used and damaged boots is kinda high though.....

·
~ Master Technician ~
2,176 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts