Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While out cruising around this morning I saw the first other FZ6 in this little town of mine. The stealership told me the other day that they have been having trouble keeping them in the showroom but I haven't seen any others except the one today.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
I still have yet to see another one on the roads myself. Maybe it's true that we all have faster blues and faster silvers both too quick for me to notice!?????:lao

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
i have yet to see one, but i really don't see many motorcycles on a daily basis, maybe 5 total. BTW, i commute 30 miles each way to work, so its not like i'm never on the road.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had seen only one since I got mine a month ago but yesterday at work there was a brand new one same color sitting in the parking lot. :angry I don't know who's the owner yet...

·
Registered
32 Posts
badinage said:
I had seen only one since I got mine a month ago but yesterday at work there was a brand new one same color sitting in the parking lot. :angry I don't know who's the owner yet...
So they saw yours sitting in the parking lot and couldn't resist. Now that's not a bad thing at all...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
badinage said:
i'm gonna pray for you, thats its an unbelievably hot 21 year old woman, pretty much every man's dream girl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts