Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First day with knee on deck! (clip included)

Hi everyone,

I'm quite new to this forum, I was led here by FrostR1 and it looks like there's quite alot of riders who frequent this mb! I thought there might be a few who would appreciate a clip of my first day with my knee on the deck. It was my first time back on the gsxr600 in over 8months so the initial plan was just to blow some cobwebs out and get used to the bike again, but I ended up having alot more fun than expected. I certainly wasn't the quickest rider out there on the day, but I reckon I would have had the biggest grin going round the track!

http://www.comcen.com.au/~tinkler/neondeckredux.WMV

(many thanks to mick for going slow enough to keep me in shot!)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Nice nice nice, I really liked that vid, I always love it when they don't totally take out the sound of the bike...thats the best part...good riding overall by the way!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Nice vid man. When you get more, be sure to post em up. I like vids like this more than the motoGP ones that are posted. :headbang

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
that was tight! i need to get my lazy ass out and do some track days.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments guys. Yeah, I would definitly recommend a track day to all those who haven't. Just the admission cost alone is a great guarantee to not worry about police and oncoming traffic. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts