Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bud was video taping me carving up our favorite road and through this tight 180 degree corner, I was taking it a little too fast and I had her leaned right over and scraping the left foot peg to make it and then next thing I knew I lowsided and was sliding with the bike into the trees! Dam!!!! Bikes left fairing is sctratch up, stater cover, right mirror busted, little scrapes on clutch lever bar end. all cosmetic. Mechanically the bike still runs great, just its pretty face and ego is hurt. :eek: All the gear I was wearing, Joe rocket Alter Ego jacket and Icon superduty pants did their job and protected me but they are ripped up(still usable).Icon Hoooligan gloves are scuffed but good and sidi vetebre2 boots are fine. So picked my baby up and road her to my my buds and went and watched the video. Looked good! :lao So ya good learning experience.(note to self: brake harder next time)

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I'm glade you learned something. Good to hear nothing major happened to you or the bike.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Time to post up that video though. :)

You were pushing much to hard if you were scraping hardparts though... oh well, live and learn...

It is the best excuse for a custom paint job though, just realize the prettier the bike, the less you will push it for fear of dropping it.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
post the video damn it... dont tease us about it... i gotta see ur road carving in action!

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
sorry to hear you went down, just glad you are alright.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
:bitchslap get that video up or at least some pics...
glad you're ok

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
We are trying to get the video on, dont know how to get footage off of the camera to computer and so on. any advice would be helpful.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
post the fucking video! I want to laugh at you and give myself bad karma so I crash too and become a good rider. ;) :cheers

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
:needpics

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
firewire...... go to best buy get firewire, plug it into ur computer and voila! compressed vid ready for upload

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Swarol said:
Glad you're ok! Always nice to learn a lesson without losing too much blood.

:cheers to that!

·
www.getrenegade.com
917 Posts
Glad you're okay and were able to ride away even! Now post the video! :cheers

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Glad you are ok. +1 on posting the fucking video.

Just download that firewire or whatever program and get the vid up. If you feel bad go buy it later.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts