Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Livin' the dream
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode to Elk City Yesterday for Breakfast, saw a few sport bikes there, anyone from here ride there yesterday or ever?

Elk City has a Breakfast the last Sunday of every month, 6.00 a plate that you make yourself. Its not just for motorcycles but it has become an event that most do ride to anymore.

Next Sunday, the first Sunday of April (and the first Sunday of every month) will be the Cassoday, KS rally.

I'll be in Cassoday this coming Sunday.

·
Livin' the dream
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, did anyone on here make it to Cassoday today? If so, what were you on? I was on my 06 Red/Black 1000RR parked next to a Orange Sporster 883.

·
Kawpuke Extraordinare!
1,148 Posts
Elk City huh? I have an Uncle that lives there. Might kill two birds with one stone....

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
I know a couple of people went (Metric and Zts gix)

·
I bleed yamaha blue
28 Posts
Lindsborg (little sweden)also has a breakfast run the last sun. of every month if ya want a change of pace......GREAT food at the little cafe there on the main drag.....look for a blue FZ6 with a piug race screen...see ya in the wind.

·
Livin' the dream
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dr. Pyro said:
Lindsborg (little sweden)also has a breakfast run the last sun. of every month if ya want a change of pace......GREAT food at the little cafe there on the main drag.....look for a blue FZ6 with a piug race screen...see ya in the wind.

Is that Aaron's Homestyle cafe? Just curious, it is in my mapsource software. Thanks for the info, I like new places to ride to.

·
I bleed yamaha blue
28 Posts
I think the name of it is the country kettle or the country kitchen.....something to that effect....been too long , anyway...it's right in the middle of the block with an awning over the front of it next to the shoe store that sells those wooden type clog shoes.Lindsborg is small enough ya can't miss it....lol.......enjoy.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts