Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did you guys hear about that little girl that got killed by a firework? heard it on the news. it was an accident. the girl was about 150ft away from where a firework was being lit. the firework ended up blowing up in the girls face. she was rushed to the ER where she soon passed. they also said that the firework was a legal one. man talk about shitty luck....

RIP little girl :( :a2

·
Registered
30 Posts
I heard about that. The little girls father owns Grischem tow service, which we contract to transport my rental cars sometimes. From what I heard was that she at a very "safe" distance from it, but when it went off, the base cracked, and it went off at an angle right at her. She was brain-dead for a day or so, then passed. Very sad, only 4 yrs old. RIP.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so that was here locally? i didnt catch all of the report cuz i was busy doin stuff in the house and just heard bits and pieces of it. man of all things, a fuckin firework :a2

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
hey when it's your time - it's your time.....
very sad though

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
That's so sad about the little one, a freaky accident. I worry about my grandkid everyday, especially when she has idiot uncle with idiot friends makes home made fireworks and shit (genuine red-neck mentality). Couple of years ago I watched the "idiots" blowup a plastic plumbing pipe about 1.5" diameter 8" long, duct taped at the ends, filled with black powder... threw shrapnel about 80' and flew past my grandkid missing her about 2 ft.... too F'king close, far as I'm concerned ..... I need to get her some body armor, face shield and fire retardant suit so she can watch red-neck idiots do fireworks :leghump

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jesus man, home made i-really-dunno-what-the-fuck-im-doing bombs being lit in front of little kids is fucked up and needs some regulating

1 - 6 of 6 Posts