Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened?

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
It says banned under his name.

Don't know why he got banned, but it would appear as if he did.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
From the looks of it, Snigg got banned too.

I wonder what they all did?? Can any moderators or admin fill us in?? We're curious, and want to know...

Firefighter always seemed pretty cool to me. I looked at some of his recent posts and didn't see anything out of the oridinary...

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Yeah I don't remember Firefighter saying anything, I also looked at some of his posts and didn't see anything that was out of line IMO. But others do get offended easily I suppose.

I didn't notice Snigg was gone, you must have a good eye gimp.

By the way gimp did you ever post those pictures of the motorcade?

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
They both got a short vacation. Try to keep your dislike for one another to the PMs. Nothing wrong with busting each other's chops, but no need for flame wars.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
IllKneeGrow said:
Yeah I don't remember Firefighter saying anything, I also looked at some of his posts and didn't see anything that was out of line IMO. But others do get offended easily I suppose.

I didn't notice Snigg was gone, you must have a good eye gimp.

By the way gimp did you ever post those pictures of the motorcade?

I didn't really notice myself...I read about it in the Fiero getting banned thread...

and shit, I forgot to resize them and upload them. I'm still waiting on the ones from the real camera to come back...the ones from my digital cam didn't come out as well as I had hoped they would...I'll go upload them now.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
busarider54 said:
They both got a short vacation. Try to keep your dislike for one another to the PMs. Nothing wrong with busting each other's chops, but no need for flame wars.

Ahhh...so it would seem the got short bans from jabbing at one another...thanks for the update busa...

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Some guys need to remember that the PM system is a very easy way to have a discussion between two people. Nobody sees what's going on between PM's expect the sender and reciever. If people would use the PM's a little more in debates, it would save them from getting banned in most cases.

No worries though, each of the guys will be back in 3 days and hopefully will have learned a lesson and be able to play nice after that.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Hmmm...after reading it, there must've been other things involved at an earlier time...because FireFighter didn't seem to be too terribly harsh...but then again, I don't read all of his posts, so I don't know if he has a history of starting crap with Snigg.

·
Official Forum Killjoy
3,642 Posts
the great ESKIMO said:
firefighters got a new name. not really just added some numbers on.
Not anymore thanx :dblthumb

Both he and Snigg were given a little timeout. I suggest they use it to think about how they interact with the rest of the members on the board, and each other.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
You sure that was Firefighter? Did you see if the IP address used during registration was the same? I pressume you're talking about firefighter132.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
Hmmm...after reading it, there must've been other things involved at an earlier time...because FireFighter didn't seem to be too terribly harsh...but then again, I don't read all of his posts, so I don't know if he has a history of starting crap with Snigg.
Those two have been calling each other names in a couple of different threads...The banning was bound to happen with the new rule...

NOTE: These rules can change at any time. Administrators and Moderators have the right to make any decision that fits the website and its users.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Those two have been calling each other names in a couple of different threads...The banning was bound to happen with the new rule...

Yah, I kinda figured they must've been bantering back and forth in other threads...because firefighter wasn't too harsh in the thread that Ca$h listed...but I didn't go and look at all of the threads...I did do some recent ones, but I didn't look at ALL of them, so I must've missed the interaction between those two...

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
Yah, I kinda figured they must've been bantering back and forth in other threads...because firefighter wasn't too harsh in the thread that Ca$h listed...but I didn't go and look at all of the threads...I did do some recent ones, but I didn't look at ALL of them, so I must've missed the interaction between those two...
It was gettin' ugly :eek:

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
When and why did Fierio get banned?

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
alaska cajun said:
When and why did Fierio get banned?
Fiero was waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy over due...He had an, ummm, obsession, with certain members and loved to fight just enough that he didn't cross that invisible rule line...With the new rules, it was just a matter of time...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts