Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know these pics are pretty old but I can't find them anywhere! If someone could post them or link me, I'd appreciate it :D

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Scud said:
I know these pics are pretty old but I can't find them anywhere! If someone could post them or link me, I'd appreciate it :D
I can't remember how to get to the archives but I know they're in there...

In the meantime....

PICS

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Damn dude, I've got that issue of STUFF that she's in. I remember those pics of her on the bike, I didn't even realize it was her.....SHE IS SO HOT!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Guy i don't know about you but if she is going to put fires out i think there is one in my bedroom, that needs some looking into...

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, thanks, Kyle! My girlfriend will be pissed off if she sees all these pics of this chick on my computer, but it's a risk I'm willing to take :lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
hey no problem. try putting the screen saver on password protect, so she cant see. you might get in less trouble for that. good luck :cheers

·
Registered
25 Posts
kyle900rr said:
hey no problem. try putting the screen saver on password protect, so she cant see. you might get in less trouble for that. good luck :cheers
Haha, that IS my screensaver, and the hell with what my gf thinks! Of course, that attitude is probably why I'm single. :twofinger

·
Registered
264 Posts
I wonder if they ever bought a weed-eater? lol

That shit is nasty. She's nice though :)

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Houston_Rider said:
I wonder if they ever bought a weed-eater? lol

That shit is nasty. She's nice though :)
:lol

We've got arguabley the hottest girl ever to pose on a bike (I said arguabley) and this guy is commenting on the landscaping at her house, that's priceless :D

·
Banned
64 Posts
R6_Rider said:
i'm in love with this girl..anyone know if thats her bike or is it her mans..
I see some of us spent our Saturday night bringing old threads back to life, I think the current count is 10.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts