Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i met this girl thru a friend and she has always wanted to ride on a motorcycle so i told her that i would give her a ride as soon as i got my buddies helmet.
whell got it and off we go i gave her the basic run thru lean with the bike look over my shoulder in turns etc etc
so we had an awesome time.
at one point i touched her leg which is the signal for hold on tite im going to go faster so the first time i do this were on the freeway doing 65 and i take her up too 80 all i hear be hind me is WAHOO and lots of giggles. so much fun and really forces you too be smooth with the clutch and brakes
total now her and i have ridden 300 miles together and shes lovin every min of it ill try to get some pics for you guys soon
just thought id let you guys know.
jesse

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Could this be love :) Just kidding bro. Yeah my girl loves going for a rides too. Good luck and both of you be safe!!
P.S. I bet there are some nice spots up in those mountains for you and her to chill.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yeah there are alot of really cool places to "chill" but im still trying to get her to stop talking about the ex lol its kinda pathetic she keeps saying its been 4 months since i got laid yeah shes lucky goin on 9 for me
anyway shes awesome we have sat and talked for hours and even did a huge ass 5000 piece puzzle with her.
i also made her the best salmon dinner shes ever had according to her and took her out to our local resivoir and sat under the stars just talking and gave her a massage for those sore never wore a helmet muscles.
but i dont know.
at least i have some one else from my retard friend whos idea of riding together is to make sure that hes at least going 40 mph faster than me (hes gonna kill himself i swear)
so ill keep working on it

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Dude, if she's talking about sex I think she may be suggesting something..... :dunno

·
Aww cinnamon an' gravy!
107 Posts
I'm sorry bro but i don't think it'll work out if you haven't run from the cops doing 140 together yet :D (hehe reference to another thread not implying youre an idiot)... Mountain riding is the bomb, especially since you can take a picnic up there during a ride and just spend time alone. You've ridden more with this girl than I have with my current girlfriend of about half a year, she hates riding on the bike and always complains so I rarely go anywhere on the bike with her (I'm gonna need to trade her in for a more compatible model me'thinks). +1 on the bein safe and enjoy yourselves. :cheers

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Jake said:
Dude, if she's talking about sex I think she may be suggesting something..... :dunno
she is playing the teasing game/get your blood flowing shit. Dude just let her yap away and before you know it there will be no talk of the ex and she will not be complaining about not getting laid in 4 months anymore.

·
Aww cinnamon an' gravy!
107 Posts
mj31 said:
and she will not be complaining about not getting laid in 4 months anymore.
Heheh that's the general idea I think. You should be workin to eliminate that problem she has :beer ...

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah doing my damnest lol i let her yap on and on and listen sincerly and talk back with her and just stay a real nice guy hopefully she comes around all of her friends already like me more than the dude she was with before hand who broke up with her because his friends didnt like her. i told her shit if he did that then obviously he doesnt give two shits about you cause if he did he would have grown some balls and told his friends to fuck off. but your on my bike with me put 2 together.
lol

·
Registered
172 Posts
JedoubbleSe said:
she keeps saying its been 4 months since i got laid yeah shes lucky goin on 9 for me
Uh. . .if she says she hasn't eaten since breakfast, and you say you missed both breakfast and lunch, don't you take her out to eat? Or fix her up some Salmon? Think there's a problem here. . .

You need to make a move. . .

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
so you said that you gave her the lesson -

This is my lesson - You might want to give her a refresher course and see where it gets you...
Tap the left leg to slow down.
Tap the right leg to go faster.
Grab the middle if you want to go home. ;)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oober said:
so you said that you gave her the lesson -

This is my lesson - You might want to give her a refresher course and see where it gets you...
Tap the left leg to slow down.
Tap the right leg to go faster.
Grab the middle if you want to go home. ;)
and i have a new system lol thanks
thats awesome!
oh you should see the sexy leather knee high boots she rides in mmmmmm

·
Registered
104 Posts
"Grab the middle if you want to go home. ;)"

YES!!! Hahahahhaha...

Well, Jesse, I would have to tell ya that she's beggin for it. I had a girl start out like that with me, we started doing rides, going on TX hill country rides to look at the stars at night, etc etc... for a while she claimed it was totally platonic but now shes my girlfriend.. :banana

I actually taught her how to ride on my old 250, and she has since been riding my friend's GS500 around with me. Nothing hotter then seeing your girlfriend nail some corners... :banana

and then... wreck... :pisson

basically, HIT IT!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i agree i just need to hit it and make her scream then she will forget about the ex at least all the others have.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
JedoubbleSe said:
yeah i agree i just need to hit it and make her scream then she will forget about the ex at least all the others have.
Or she will think about how much better her ex was, and how she is still hungry. But you do have a motorcycle. I say bang her out in the mountains.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah time to pack the rubbers under the seat and take her out again with our new system lol i need to find her a more suitable jacket to ride with and a pair of gloves before we can seriously ride makes me nervous for her.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
JedoubbleSe said:
yeah time to pack the rubbers under the seat and take her out again with our new system lol i need to find her a more suitable jacket to ride with and a pair of gloves before we can seriously ride makes me nervous for her.
Forget it...to her you're just a friend. Someone she can talk to...share her feelings with. WTF you sitting around listening to these hoes emotions? You havent hit yet and you wont the only "F" word that you will hear from her is FRIENDS :bitchslap :lao :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah i think its masterbation for me on this one guys im just going to back off a bit and let her come to me if she wants it she will call till then ill put my nose to the grind stone and make some money.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Man, you might be waiting a long time... The other folks are right. She sees you as just a friend--you've been too nice. But the good news is that she obviously digs riding with you, and through that experience, she's seen you doing something "manly." Find some way to work it so that she asks you for another ride. Then say something like, "Sure, but what are you offering in return? What's in it for me?" She'll probably stumble over her words. If she offers you sex, then you're obviously set, but assuming that that won't be the case, get her to agree to cook YOU dinner if she wants another ride (and then make sure that she cooks for you). You have to have some give and take--you can't make things easy for her and just give (e.g., always being her shoulder to cry on, cooking for her, etc.). You've got to take a little--ask for little favors from her. And when she brings up her ex again (esp. the part about not being laid for over 4 months), say something cocky like, "You know, I don't know if I should be hanging with someone who's so out of practice." You've got to keep up some banter, or she'll get bored. I mean, don't be an a**hole--you can still treat her well but also exude confidence while having fun.

And no, I'm no date doctor, but I am married, so I must have done something right.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
sounds cool that you found someone who likes to ride 2up on the bike, I personally don't care to give rides but that's just me.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts