Sport Bikes banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
L-Town and I began looking into a track day where we are both off from work and Dec 28th is the only one left this year. It is not a regular Jennings track day, it is sponsored by Finish Line Racing. We have been corresponding with these guys and they are straight and reputable. They even refunded my money back in July due to unforseen circumstances. They have the track reserved on Sat the 27th and Sun the 28th. There is a discount for doing both days. Im attaching the link to their site if anyone is interested.

It would be cool for alot of SBN peeps to meet up with them. I've spoken to Charles and Moni from their site, and they are really cool.

Post up if interested (on both sites).

Gov: Can we sticky this?

Here's the link: NO LINKS TO OTHER FORUMS

·
FRB or DFL
100 Posts
Track Day

I'm already signed up, Christmas present to myself :D

The Dates are actualy Dec 27 & 28

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
Hey guys,
The big guy does not allow links to other forums. They need to build their traffic just like everyone else. Sorry for the Edit.

But you know it was funny,,
Before I even clicked on it, I knew it was a forum because the rates were not posted. It's a trap for traffic, lol...

Just post the rates.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The cost for 1 day is $125, both days for $200. Check Jennings GP events calender, both days are reserved, and a link is provided. If this was some trick to get traffic, reserving the track would be an expensive way to do it.

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
If this was some trick to get traffic, reserving the track would be an expensive way to do it.
That was a joke..
But why would you redirect instead of just posting the details?
Don't get lazy on me man :lol

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
C'mon...Christmas money, fuel prices down, weather good, who has a valid excuse? Let's go to the track!:banana

·
Registered
470 Posts
C'mon...Christmas money, fuel prices down, weather good, who has a valid excuse? Let's go to the track!:banana
I'll take the track over a ticket ANYDAY. :bitchslap The old "super sat/sun" crew should dust off those old bikes, put tape over the headlights and head out. $125 for a track day two days after christmas is UNBEATABLE.

·
Registered
15 Posts
for any one that is intrested in attending

OK quick update, we have sold out the advanced group and have a few spots available for the intermidiate group. We still have plenty of Novice spots.

Donny from Dynoworks is going to be our Novice instructor and providing free classroom instruction for all the first time track riders.

Sat after the trackday is over we will have a free BBQ will hamburgers and hot dogs. Beer, soda and water will also be available, For all our track guest.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You guys missed a great time!!!! 84 degrees perfect weather and lots and lots of track time. I was exhausted. The sessions ran smooth with only a few mishaps.

Finally broke the 1:30 barrier thanks to JackingJerry for pulling me along the track!!! Got a 1:29.98, barely there, but I got it.

Had a great time, wish more peeps would have signed up with us. Maybe next time.

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
Like Sabot said, missed a great track day! Ron was going pretty good at the end of the day! I was finally able to break into the low 1:28 range at the end of the day!:banana Not bad for being off the bike for 4 weeks and not at a track day in three years. : )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts