Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
not long now.....I've never actually been. The thought of having to reserve a hotel a year or two in advance kinda takes the wind out of my sails. That and I'm not particularly fond of crowds. It's probably well worth it though.
"Crowd" would be the Understatement of the year!
I've been there 2 or 3 times and enjoyed it (weather aside) every time.
Good food, lots of people to meet and talk to, demo bikes, more food.
The "crowd" is quite diverse (Sport bikers, Cruisers, Harleys) but for the most part well behave and friendly.
No question the town is jam packed hence the 1 year reservation though we did go 1 year and find a place to stay with no advanced reservations though I would not recommend it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, I probably need to suck it up and go one of these years. It's only a few hours ride. The weather is unpredictable here that time of year (well, all year really), but again....well worth it my all accounts. The demo and sightseeing rides would be great....probably a lot of new gear too, huh? I like me some new gear!

"Crowd" would be the Understatement of the year!
I've been there 2 or 3 times and enjoyed it (weather aside) every time.
Good food, lots of people to meet and talk to, demo bikes, more food.
The "crowd" is quite diverse (Sport bikers, Cruisers, Harleys) but for the most part well behave and friendly.
No question the town is jam packed hence the 1 year reservation though we did go 1 year and find a place to stay with no advanced reservations though I would not recommend it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
yeah, I probably need to suck it up and go one of these years. It's only a few hours ride. The weather is unpredictable here that time of year (well, all year really), but again....well worth it my all accounts. The demo and sightseeing rides would be great....probably a lot of new gear too, huh? I like me some new gear!
It rained so hard 1 year that the cars were pulling over and seeking shelter.
Now That's a hard rain!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts