Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
Mildly amusing. But many of the questions didn't apply, many others had no choice that matched me, and they got the bike wrong, too. They "matched" me with a SportClassic. I've ridden almost everything in the current Ducati line, and the SportClassics are the only ones I'm NOT impressed with. I'd actually buy a HyperMotard, with the StreetFighter being a strong contender.

PhilB

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
It gave me the Hyper. I'm more of a 1198 guy. :(

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Sorry to hear of lackluster results. Clearly the faceless computer quiz knows you better than yourself.

Phil, you riding a Duc now?
Chill. It's just a cute ad gimmick. The questions have absolutely nothing to do with riding anyway for the most part. The hyper is the LAST Ducati I'd be intrested in. No the second. The Multistrada is hideous looking. 848/1198 or even the Monster I could deal with. Not a big fan of the Streetfighter's looks or it's name. The 1000SS Biposto is a classic looking beauty.

Phil has been riding the same Duc for over 150k.

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
Sorry to hear of lackluster results. Clearly the faceless computer quiz knows you better than yourself.

Phil, you riding a Duc now?
Yep, for the last 16 years. I've been very happy with it, and plan to continue to ride it as long as it can be ridden.

PhilB

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chill. It's just a cute ad gimmick. The questions have absolutely nothing to do with riding anyway for the most part. The hyper is the LAST Ducati I'd be intrested in. No the second. The Multistrada is hideous looking. 848/1198 or even the Monster I could deal with. Not a big fan of the Streetfighter's looks or it's name. The 1000SS Biposto is a classic looking beauty.

Phil has been riding the same Duc for over 150k.
Wow, sorry. Just crackin a joke.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Nice, I got matched up with a Sportclassic. I've always liked the look of that bike (Biposto), but I doubt i'll ever be able to own one anytime soon. It would be nice if they came out with a SC with the 696 motor (or smaller).

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
haha okay sorry....been flamed on other boards before for making small talk. Still trying to cheat that quiz into giving me the Monster.
Unless you are a flaming jackass, this board is very laid back for the most part, unless you are a squid. That is close to being a child molester on here. :D

I tried again to see if I could get the 848/1198 and ended up with the Sport Classic. Ugh.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Unless you are a flaming jackass, this board is very laid back for the most part, unless you are a squid. That is close to being a child molester on here. :D

I tried again to see if I could get the 848/1198 and ended up with the Sport Classic. Ugh.
haha no way I play nice and ride safe...man, sorry this quiz is giving you such a hard time, didn't mean for it to be a lightning rod of controversy (okay I'll admit, I am apt to slip into some hyperbole once in a while)

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts

Maybe the Sportclassics are moving slowly, and so the quiz tells EVERYONE we need one of those. :D

PhilB

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
Haha there's a theory, but they really should be pushing the Multistrada....that bike's days are numbered.
That's because it is U-G-L-Y. It's a great bike to ride. Most of the people who work for Ducati, who can take their choice of the line, choose that bike. But I just couldn't step out the door every day and look at it and be glad I had it. Blecch.

PhilB

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Maybe the Sportclassics are moving slowly, and so the quiz tells EVERYONE we need one of those. :D

PhilB
:lao

You made me smile.

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts
Link blocked due to peer-to-peer infection.

10 posts? Hmmm...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts