Hopefully this shows all the gas stations in your area. Right now, for me its not worth driving like 10 miles to get gas 2 cents cheaper that what I can get down the road. Hopefully it changes soon.
Cool find, it's just out of date by about 3-4 days for my area. I usually use www.jacksonvillegasprices.com for where I am. There's links to other FL cities on there. Not sure about anywhere else, sorry.
If you put 4 gallons in your bike...... 1 station is regular at 2.93 and one is at 3.00
You save 28 CEnts! WOO WOO! :rolleyes Thats ok.. I'll just stop at whatever gas station is more convient and not
Now if I have to full up the truck and put 32 gallons in the tank I'd save $2.24
thats still pretty small to make it not very important. I just go to the gas station I like 75% of the time and the other 25% is just when im not in the area.