Sport Bikes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm out riding Saturday with a friend. We stop in the center of town for an iced coffee and lo and behold- a blue FZ6 just like mine!! I say to my friend, Hey an FZ!!! But then the guy drives away. So we get our coffee and sit outside to people watch, and here comes the guy with the FZ6. He sits down next to us and we start chatting. He's checking out our bikes and I tell him Hey I have an FZ6 too- he doesn't know this because I happen to have my sporty with me instead of the FZ. Anyway, I was beginning to wonder where all the fizzers were. This guy was far from home-he's from nantucket and says he drives the Island on it but can only go 5 miles before he's on the other side. So he came out to Western Massachusetts (where I live) to visit a friend and loaded up his bike and has been riding the roads around here non-stop. He wanted some luggage and I told him about my Givi top-case and he got all excited about that. Anyway he loves the bike of course. I just can't believe that the one time I see another one, I'm on my OTHER bike!! Jeez! :rolleyes

·
Registered
53 Posts
Two words: Murphy's law. I've yet to see another FZ6 on the road. The good thing about that is that it would suck if you had such an ordinary bike. I see Gixxers and R6's all over the place...at least we can separate ourselves from the norm. :dblthumb

·
Ride Naked
3,324 Posts
FazerChic said:
I see Gixxers and R6's all over the place...at least we can separate ourselves from the norm. :dblthumb
No doubt. Every 17 yr. old :squid in my area either has a Gixxer, or thinks Gixxers are the one and only TRUE bike. :rolleyes For that very reason, you couldn't pay me to own one! :lol I feel NO need to follow the crowd... in fact, I prefer not to.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I thought i saw one the other day in Fultondale Alabama. It was the slower blue one. I was in my cage since i was running errands for work though. Everyonce in a while i will see the silver 04 i helped my buddy sell at the dealer here. I was hanging out chatting and the guy came in to look at it. I started giving him the run down of the bike and my buddy the salesman went to sell another bike lol.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
FazerChic said:
Two words: Murphy's law. I've yet to see another FZ6 on the road. The good thing about that is that it would suck if you had such an ordinary bike. I see Gixxers and R6's all over the place...at least we can separate ourselves from the norm. :dblthumb
I call them "a dime a dozen" bikes :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts