1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
That is rediculous.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
We should get rid of all guns and knives, they're for pussies. If you think your tough, kick someone's ass with your bare hands.

·
Owned by marriage
1,190 Posts
MAGNUM636 said:
We should get rid of all guns and knives, they're for pussies. If you think your tough, kick someone's ass with your bare hands.
Hell ya!! Because, I want to be able to cut a mellon in half with just one (maybe two) chops... :popcorn

·
Registered
944 Posts
An unarmed public is a defensless public....what i like to see is the percentages of handgun related deaths in the UK.....just about ZERO..now look at the people beat to death with blunt objects in the UK....I can't actually remember the % but it was higher the zero..

Take away everything that could concievably hurt someone and see what you have left
#1. JELLO
#2. STIREFOAM CUPS
#3. POWDERED MILK
#4. MORE JELLO

Seriosly stupid, I could kill you with a plastic spork for Christ sake. You don't need easy access to kitchen utensils to violently attack someone. You can seriosly hurt someone with the contents of your average 5th graders school backpack. You don't even need a weapon. But by all means lets disarm everybody in the whole damn world......Then I could take over with nothing but a semidull spoon and a packet of sun dried raisens. :lao

·
Registered
34 Posts
WISPER said:
Take away everything that could concievably hurt someone and see what you have left
#1. JELLO
#2. STIREFOAM CUPS
#3. POWDERED MILK
#4. MORE JELLO
With a bit of fire and some patience you can make a real cool shank out of styrofoam cups :dblthumb

Don't tell the brits. they might get skeered.

·
Registered
317 Posts
This is re-fucking-diculous. You want to truly disarm the populace you'd have to cut off all hands. As the hand when contorted into proper form, can be used like a spear and put a hole through someone's throat with surprisingly little force.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
#1. JELLO What about the Green Kinda that'll kill anything
#2. STIREFOAM CUPS Melt it and make someone smell the Fumes
#3. POWDERED MILK In a can? If so very blunt
#4. MORE JELLO Bill cosby allegedy Date Raped someone

·
Registered
944 Posts
:lao :lao :lao :phatyo

Actually though, I was trying to make that very point.. There is no way to make everyone SAFE. No way to completely take everything dangerous away (as you dimenstated). You realize of course that the N.S.A. Is at this very moment parked fifty yards from your house in a white van with equipment that can hear a roach sneeze from 3,000 yards...........Good luck with that. :neener

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
How am i gonna cut up my steak?

·
Registered
944 Posts
NO STEAK!!! must be nice to cattle, cows have feelings to. Also they're some mean kung-Fu martial artists, so they will probably be baned in the near future....

On a side note Milwaklies Best makes a wonderful marinade, awsome flavor.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts