Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got some new pics after 8 months thanks to Carms. It felt great to be back stunting again and breaking in this 900. Nothing too crazy the first day out, but once I get comfortable on this bike and get a cage put on it all hell is going to break loose :D . Jesse is almost up at it again just needs to get his fuel pump working. Should have new pics weekly now and I am sure I will see some of you around town eventually.

Oh yeah...anybody know what happend to my old account here and why I had to re-register?

Starting things off with the G-spread

Just some Misc. Pics

Some pics by FOTO:

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Nice pics Jimmy....looking good!

And no, I'm not going to call him a squid. I know he's probably going less than 10-15 mph in those pics. The road rash won't be too bad :)

Keep the pics coming.....

Gov

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
The Governor said:
Nice pics Jimmy....looking good!

And no, I'm not going to call him a squid. I know he's probably going less than 10-15 mph in those pics. The road rash won't be too bad :)

Keep the pics coming.....

Gov

And Imagine that....at only 10-15 mph he is still wearing a lid.....what a novel idea!

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
10-15 mph road rash still hurts. But hey if you can handle the pain, go for it.
BTW, some sweet ass pictures!

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Damn, Jimmy...You there's alot of youngun's looking at those pics...

WHERE'S YOUR GEAR???

·
Registered
600 Posts
thats' weird....first time i looked at this thread i saw nothing but red x's......now i can see the pics..

Tight pics Jimmy!!!

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
SQUID!!!
Wear Your Friggin Gear Jimmy and quit trying to show off how you've been abusing the Steroids:lol

Nice Pics.....

Are coming out to Lyles????
Remember the last 4th bash you came to and brought your boat??? (Same Lake)

As far as having to register;
Fred updating the board and lost the data base:(, but it's smoking now:nice

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
R1Fast said:
SQUID!!!
Wear Your Friggin Gear Jimmy and quit trying to show off how you've been abusing the Steroids:lol

Nice Pics.....

Are coming out to Lyles????
Remember the last 4th bash you came to and brought your boat??? (Same Lake)

As far as having to register;
Fred updating the board and lost the data base:(, but it's smoking now:nice
I wish I could make it Glen, but I have to work all weekend Sat-Mon 7pm-7am. Lots of good partys going on this weekend...but the holiday pay is great.

Thanks for the props everybody! Sorry about the half naked pics, but I forgot my mesh jacket and it was easily toping 100 degrees out there on the track. If I didn't feel 100% comfortable doing it I wouldn't of done it...that's why there is no highchair pics this time around...just felt ackward.

Oh Yeah...I get that a lot about the roids, but I assure you that it is 100% natural. Thanks for noticing my body though :grinbounc

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah Really?

Ride1Rob said:
Tite pics Jimmy. Be ready to be called a squid b/c you don't have all your gear on :rolleyes:
Glad to see ya up and out again.
I know ur good.
Butt Really w/w the skin?
Props...
Chkn

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Jimmy, those guns do look tite. But here's some constructive criticism; Stop spending your whole workout on your triceps and biceps and do some lower/upper back as well as some chest. Then your body would look more complete. Oh, and don't forget about the legs too :p .

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Nice pics!!! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts