Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got picks of me on my moped as people like to call it. just figured how to put them up so im sharing.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
That is an all around great pic Dreamy

·
Registered
162 Posts
dreamy333 said:
finally got picks of me on my moped as people like to call it. just figured how to put them up so im sharing.
Look, I know this may seem a little sudden but I've given it a lot of thought: You're the woman I've been waiting for my whole life, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Please, let me finish. I'm crazy about you. I've never felt this way about anyone. You make it so easy for me to tell you my innermost desires. Listen to me, I feel like a schoolboy again. A schoolboy who desperately wants to make sweet, sweet love to you.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Haha, F'n Leghumpers.

:leghump

Seriously, though, Nice Bike. I like a clean 250. I own one, but it's not so fortunate as yours is. People tease me about my "moped" also, and it has even been called a lawnmower. They won't be teasing you when you upgrade to a 600 or 750 and you have more control then they do. :cheers

·
Professional Loser
319 Posts
SurfNSB said:
Look, I know this may seem a little sudden but I've given it a lot of thought: You're the woman I've been waiting for my whole life, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Please, let me finish. I'm crazy about you. I've never felt this way about anyone. You make it so easy for me to tell you my innermost desires. Listen to me, I feel like a schoolboy again. A schoolboy who desperately wants to make sweet, sweet love to you.
LOL what movie is that from. I'm racking my brain trying to remember.

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
Seriously. That is the best looking pic of you yet....

·
Registered
162 Posts
MAGNUM636 said:
The end's from the classic drama "Dumb and Dumber"
The entire thing is from Dumb and Dumber, slightly edited as I don't believe the original posters name is Mary.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts