Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i finally sold my car and bought this bike, I just have to do what ever you do with registering it and getting tags then i can ride again. Anyone know how to make this process easier? i bought the bike from a private seller.

YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! im so excited :eek:nfloor :banana

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Not sure of the DMV regs in your state but here in Hawaii, the seller signs the top of the title and takes it to the DMV to let them know the bike is no longer is his name. Then take the signed title to the DMV along with the proof of insurance and safety to get the title in your name and a new regisration.

BTW, nice bike.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks i was afraid of that... it prolly takes a good 2 weeks for the lean holder to release the title to me.

·
Registered
791 Posts
can i ride it for a few minutes ??

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MV5890 said:
PIMP RIDE YOU SEXY BITCH

hahaha Nice bike for real though!
Thanks luv the new Avatar!!!!!! btw
Im hoping with a notarized bill O sale that i can get some temp tags or something.......... I wanna RIDE

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
So, does this mean you will be changing your SBN nickname?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hippie said:
So, does this mean you will be changing your SBN nickname?
Yeah i am going to have to figure out a way to fix that.... er...... damn it

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
SScccwweeeeeeeeeettt bike bro, congrats!!!!

·
20,852 Posts
Super Ninja S2K said:
Thanks buddy, im so excited like a little school girl :banana

:lol I was the same way when I got my new Triumph. At about 3 am that night I went to check on it to make sure it was still there and sleeping comfortable...:lol Any luck with the DMV on getting a temp tag or anything?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OFFICER737 said:
:lol I was the same way when I got my new Triumph. At about 3 am that night I went to check on it to make sure it was still there and sleeping comfortable...:lol Any luck with the DMV on getting a temp tag or anything?
Im going to give them a call on MON im not sure how it is going to work with them releasing the title and stuff. I would think that with a bill of sale notarized and insurance i could at least get some temp tags.

·
20,852 Posts
You may be able to get the lien holder to fax something to the DMV that says you are the new owner or something.

·
20,852 Posts
TN isn't much better...:lol

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OOPs the man hooks me up with a new killer name and i mess his all up..... :(

let me try again thanks Tragik :lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts