Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I know, it's about damn time, hahah. 8 months and still completely stock, but now I got a few goodies added on. They're not new, they're off my roomates yellow F4i seen in the pics. He bought it all new and always takes care of his stuff, so it's all like new condition. It looks like he may be getting rid of his bike this weekend, and rather than leave them on the bike he asked me if I wanted them, and cut me a deal I couldn't resist. So I swapped everything over this afternoon and put his bike back to stock. Anyways..... no poking fun at my messy ass garage. I really need to clean it out one of these days, lol

Hindle slip-on

Ohlins steering damper

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
When it was on the other bike he noticed it would always vibrate and make noise cuz this ball socket moved around quite a bit, so I cut a little piece of rubber hose to fit in there and it holds it nice and steady.... no noise whatsoever

Sportech mirror windscreen

I waited for a break in the rain (we got that stinking tropical storm going by today), and went out for a ride. The exhaust sounds awsome! Has a nice deep tone and doesn't sound like a weedeater. Not overly loud which I like, and once you get to cruising on the highway you can't hear even hear it really until you hit the gas. Damper is also very nice! Now I just need my flushmounts and I think I'll be set for awile

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
That's awsome to get a deal like that(or whatever you got). Looks great

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Looks good. Get those flushmounts and maybe an undertail and you'll be set! :dblthumb

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
the bike is looking good

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Looking good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts