Sport Bikes banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts
My thing is, i know that i can't perform to what these bikes are capable of, so while the stats can be as impressive as they want, they don't mean much to me. It would be pointless, and to spend that much money on it, i would rather buy 5 brand new bikes before i spend more than 20K on ANY bike regardless of what it can do.

But that is me.

Sexy. Wonder if someone will do a comparison between this and the H2
They aren't comparable, that RC213V-S is quite literally the customer motoGP bike with headlights stuck in the airducts....as such they are expecting the price range to be in the couple hundred thousand dollar range, much like the the KTM RC-16.

The H2 is a 25,000 hypersport tourer that can do a trackday.

Discussion starter · #32 ·
And I'm not sure why Honda is making this bike? It's not a true production bike which means it'll be mucho expensivo. Which means only rich collectors will buy them for display, and they'll never really see the road?

So, while I'm drooling just thinking about riding it, I know I probably never even see one in person :(

I refuse to give Honda any props or interest for their super expensive, limited production, halo bike. I spit at their marketing ploy. Make a real bike or go home.
It's ridiculous how much money they've poured into GP while leaving their productions bikes to rot on the vine.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.