Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The V4 with the double exhaust is back!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!

Developed by Honda Racing Corporation (HRC) and Honda Motor, the RC213V-S is a road-going prototype of the awesome Championship-winning MotoGP RC213V machine. Inspired by, and developed with input from many legendary GP riders, the RC213V-S Prototype is set to be the ultimate road-going motorcycle.

Two machines are being presented: a static bike painted with a distinctive Japanese flag to mark 100 years of the EICMA show, along with a fully functioning, running version clothed in full carbon fiber, fittingly ridden onto the stage by 2013-14 MotoGP champion Marc Marquez. Beyond that there are few hard details about this incredible bike.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
10/10 would ride. Love the double exhaust and the v4, front end is a bit odd but better than the r1. Looks incredibly uncomfortable for a street bike, but perfect for the track. Paint scheme is sweet. Those goofy bar end mirrors would have to go

·
OO=[][]=OO
7,410 Posts
That double exhaust looks slick. A buddy of mine fabricated a set up like that on one of his old 600rrs

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Everything else looks legit, but there is no way that exhaust is street legal looks basically like a straight pipe; I definitely see no can on the tail exhaust. I wonder if the bike will be like the Desmosedici where it comes with street legal exhaust installed but also an ‘off road only’ exhaust conveniently packaged with bike.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Curre t price guess is 80,000.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I'd happily pay that for it if I had it.

I'm hoping it leads to a v4 sportbike line, honestly. Honda has nothing to set themselves apart.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Looks cool, but I've heard some desmosedici owners had problems tracking their bikes because they were too loud, I wonder if that will be an issue with these. Even some RSV4 owners had that issue with the stock exhaust.

Other than that, sweet bike.

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
10/10 would ride. Love the double exhaust and the v4, front end is a bit odd but better than the r1. Looks incredibly uncomfortable for a street bike, but perfect for the track. Paint scheme is sweet. Those goofy bar end mirrors would have to go
^^ Agreed. I think Honda just stole Yamaha's thunder.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
If its really that badass, I take it back.

110,000 bucks.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Well you are buying MotoGP championship winning technology so the price tag isn't all that surprising.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
This generation's 750NR.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts