Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Turbo nerd.
13,732 Posts
My mom's exact word.

"Don't hit women, but if she wants to ball her fists and step into a man's shoes....knock that bitch out".

Go Mom.

·
Forever the Man
2,901 Posts
Was just going to post this. Possibly the most epic punch I have ever seen.

"SHE WANT TO BE A MAN, I'M GONNA TREAT YOUL LIKE A MAN!"

Feminism reaping what it has sown.

Love the rim shot being played during the verbal sparring before the physicality.

Video of the year.

·
Badabing!
4,088 Posts
Let's just take a minute to appreciate the driver's form. The windup comes from down by the waist, good follow through, power coming up through the legs. The sound of the impact is a testament to the quality of the connection.

Here's a question: do you think this incident will make this girl more or less likely to put her hands on someone in the future? Part of me thinks she will be less likely, as the results are pretty self-explanatory. Another part of me doubts that this is the first time she's gotten beaten, so I think there will be no change.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I don't have sound at work right now because my speakers took a shit, but that's pretty damned funny. Read the comments, straight out of Compton ghetto.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Let's just take a minute to appreciate the driver's form. The windup comes from down by the waist, good follow through, power coming up through the legs. The sound of the impact is a testament to the quality of the connection.

I'm just damned impressed that she was able to get back up after that. Talk about a stone jaw.

·
King of the Hopeless
1,132 Posts
What I find completely incomprehensible is that she is someone's daughter and they have raised her to be so bloody disrespectful to a guy who just wants to drive his bus and go home to his family. The failure here is that someone did not get this young woman to understand that - and I don't care what names he called her. If she had a problem 99 out of 100 times, handling it in a firm and polite manner gets much better results for everyone - especially with public transportation entities.

Frankly, if my sons or daughter acted this way - first they would have to deal with whatever punishment I meted out - which would be most unpleasant for them - and second, they would have their rears frog marched to that bus driver's house or place of business to give a full and meaningful apology for what they did. Kids have to be told that life is unfair and you respect the policeman, the fireman, the teacher, the bus driver and train operator and that if you have a problem, cursing at them and threatening them and committing what would be simple assault in my state, is not the way to handle things.

Sadly, in this instance, the police will be called and have to deal with these people and everyone will lawyer up and sue everyone else.

I fear for the world.

·
Badabing!
4,088 Posts
What I find completely incomprehensible is that she is someone's daughter and they have raised her to be so bloody disrespectful to a guy who just wants to drive his bus and go home to his family. The failure here is that someone did not get this young woman to understand that - and I don't care what names he called her. If she had a problem 99 out of 100 times, handling it in a firm and polite manner gets much better results for everyone - especially with public transportation entities.

Frankly, if my sons or daughter acted this way - first they would have to deal with whatever punishment I meted out - which would be most unpleasant for them - and second, they would have their rears frog marched to that bus driver's house or place of business to give a full and meaningful apology for what they did. Kids have to be told that life is unfair and you respect the policeman, the fireman, the teacher, the bus driver and train operator and that if you have a problem, cursing at them and threatening them and committing what would be simple assault in my state, is not the way to handle things.

Sadly, in this instance, the police will be called and have to deal with these people and everyone will lawyer up and sue everyone else.

I fear for the world.
I've already identified your error. You assume that someone raised this child, and that they did so caring about their behavior.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts

I fear for the world.
I was unfortunate enough to grow up and go to grade school/high school in the same demographic setting(politically correct enough to keep everyone happy I hope)as this girl. I dont find her actions or lack of raising the least bit incomprehensible.

·
King of the Hopeless
1,132 Posts
Oh, I understand you all - and you are simply stating what I am saying in a dissimilar way. The implication being that there was no parent or parenting. The problem with this is that we all have to deal with these people every day.

More fear for the world.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Best video of the year there! The fact that this dumb bitch punched the Driver as He was fucking DRIVING THE BUS, makes me wish he had run her over after he threw her out.

Son of a bitch, that was a great punch! I can't believe he didn't knock her ass out with, as he looked like he knew exactly what he was doing. Going to watch this about 50 more times!

·
freetors
640 Posts
There is a link at the end showing her being interviewed by a local news reporter. She acts like a saint and doesn't even acknowledge her instigation.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts