Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 XR50. Fast 50's bars. BBR Neck. BBR Suspension. Airbox mod.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I just got rid of my YZ250. I'm trying to figure out what to get next. Part of me what's to ride a 125 again, bringing back the glory days. But I'm older now and I don't know if I want to work that hard on a bike. You know what it's like to ride a 125, constantly revving and slipping the hell out of the clutch. I know that's 1/2 the fun but there was always more maintainance with 125.
I will most likely go with a CR250 next and I'm thinking of getting back in Motocross. Great huh, spending more money and getting hurt again, Sweet!!!

·
SPODE in training
372 Posts
Here's my stock fiddy :dblthumb
+ UNI air filter and cut the spark arrestor out of the muffler

I have wheels in the garage that I need to put on and I'm gettin' the Protaper bars this weekend for it :headbang

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Carolyn said:
Here's my stock fiddy :dblthumb
+ UNI air filter and cut the spark arrestor out of the muffler

I have wheels in the garage that I need to put on and I'm gettin' the Protaper bars this weekend for it :headbang
Nice look like fun :cheers

·
SPODE in training
372 Posts
mj31 said:
Nice look like fun :cheers
It's a little hard to shift with the boots though...

By the time I'm done... I should've just put the down payment on the 250sxf that I wanted :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Carolyn said:
It's a little hard to shift with the boots though...

By the time I'm done... I should've just put the down payment on the 250sxf that I wanted :eek:nfloor
Whatever you want Motogirl, I just think it's awesome when a girl rides Motocross, even hotter than when you guys ride streetbikes. So whatever MX bike you get or want is cool with me.

·
SPODE in training
372 Posts
I got mine for $1100 out the door... I probably could've gotten it cheaper but it was a present so I'm not complainin' :)

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
lol mine is a old school Z50R 1984 but itll get down

this is it with the neighbor kid riding it, and one with me and my lil one

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
:fiddy = money pit

2002 xr50r

Sano MX bar kit
Sano skid plate
Sano +1 fork legs
Sano derlin bushings
Sano gas vent
Applied Racing fork springs
Applied Racing shock spring
Applied Racing folding shift lever
Big Gun cdi box
K&N air filter
50stunt stunt pegs
50stunt rear brake kit
spart arrestor mod
rear crankcase breather mod
original 70's chaching-chaching bell

2 sets of wheels/tires:

Street setup
OEM Honda wheels
Joker 38 tooth rear sproket
Cheng Shin 2.75x10 tires

Dirt setup
OEM Honda wheels
OEM Honda tires
OEM Honda 37 tooth rear sproket

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
I have a CRF 50 with a XR 70 motor in it, BBR Sp5 forks, works shock, bbr tall seat, 12" and 10" cyclone rims, P3 tall bars.

I also have a XR70 with a TB108 big bore, XR80 forks, applied triple clamp, P3 bars, skid plate, Take Inner Rotor, TB manuel clutch, and a couple other little things.

Also have a stock TTR125.

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
We have a YSR50....totally different, but a fiddy none-the-less!!! :banana
I don't even know what is stock and what is not seeing as it's circa 1987. :eek:nfloor I just know it's a blast to ride!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got hurt

what up i got an 03 xr with bbr bars, 88cc bib bore kit, big boy foot pegs, axel pegs, fast 50 exhaust, fast 50 shift lever, and a broken leg. I just couldn't tame the beast its too fast. If anyone is in the market for this beast just let me know ill post pict soon.

·
Registered
49 Posts
<--- 50 glutton.

I dont feel like listing everything, so i start by saying that the only thing that is stock from the factory is the rear brake drum,,,, uuummm,,,, the gas tank,,,,,center cases, but they are bored out... :fiddy

Has a takagawa 124cc stroker with the twin spark superhead (yes two spark plugs) Takagawa manual 3 speed conversion, sano forks w/ 12" front wheel and disc brake. Sano frame/swingarm, black rims, and a ton more.

So anyone wanna race me>? :biggrinag

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts