Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Andy had a blast tonight on the fiddy's. First time I attempted stoppies and they were kind of rolling... a bit. Andy and I are pretty much at the same level on stoppies...

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wheelies are a different story and Andy has me beat by miles. He can wheelie as far as he wants and is even starting to do circles. I can only wheelie for a distance dragging my legs but I'm getting better...

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
We had a couple of spills too... Unfortunately Andy didn't get my worst one on camera. Although the one I did have a picture of hurt more... tuck and roll...

Andy was nervous for the camera and developed some wobbles...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
LOL.....Silly boys

·
Registered
29 Posts
it was so much fun tonight thanks mike for the great photos but i think we need some better light lol but that will happen to you at night i gusse,

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Awesome pics guys! :eek:

Andy, your pics totally cracked me up.

After riding a fiddy last weekend and two weekends ago, I want one so bad. I've been looking all over town and in cycletrader for a slightly used one. Andy, where did you get yours?

I don't know how to wheelie for shit on one, but it was pretty easy to get it up when shifting from 1st to 2nd with your weight back a bit.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Moses said:
but it was pretty easy to get it up when shifting from 1st to 2nd with your weight back a bit.
:eek: Watch out for that... Anyway, getting it up is pretty much a finesse thing. You can pull up hard on the bars but that doesn't always do the best job. Just kind of goose it and pull a little from really low rpms in first and it comes right up. I just can't keep it straight with my feet on the pegs.

Good luck finding one, they are out there but they go fast. If you get one, you can come out and hit up our spot with us. Its really perfect, 7 minutes from my house and right across the street from Justin's house.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
I just looked at your pics again. Have either of you thought about swapping out the tires for more streetable ones?

I rode one the other weekend and it was so much nicer. I was told that it can be done for under $30 in most cases.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Moses said:
I just looked at your pics again. Have either of you thought about swapping out the tires for more streetable ones?

I rode one the other weekend and it was so much nicer. I was told that it can be done for under $30 in most cases.
They come in tomorrow... along with stiff springs all around so my fat ass doesn't squash the bike anymore.

·
Registered
193 Posts
damn, that looks like fun! i wish they were a tad cheaper though like Moses was mentioning. Spending over a grand on those things is a bit pricey. someday maybe. :D

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
shadownynja said:
Hey. Ive made up my mind im getting one. Whats the cheapest you can find one for?
They run from $300 up depending on what you find and how lucky you are...

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
bump... i just thought maybe if i brought this thread back up, some people would be interested in buying a fiddy and having fun.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
It must be a guy thang... :lao

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
not really. its more of a fun thang.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
you're right, I was wrong...!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
davisa said:
bump... i just thought maybe if i brought this thread back up, some people would be interested in buying a fiddy and having fun.
Stop this :bs ...tell me what you got :twofinger

Dave and I were talking a couple of weeks ago about how much fun it would be if more of us had one... we could be like the guys over at Michigan 50 Mafia

So far it's, me, Jokertlr, a few other guys around town that I know........and Dave?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts