Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are not being used at all and instead of collecting dust-I'd rather make $$ and see it be put to actual use by new owner. All prices include shipping via USPS Priority within CON US and paid via PayPal (verified) plus fees. If you're local to NYC-please feel free to text me and we can arrange for u to see it, try it on and if you're happy and comfortable-pay cash for it! At this moment-I am not accepting any trades for any of these-just straight cold, hard-earned cash!

Please note that each item fits differently for everyone-so please do your homework and make sure they fit and is what you are looking for, with that being said-all items sold as is...

First up is my AGV Corsa Rossi Turtle Helmet in sz XL. Brand spanking new and never even tried on!! $800 shipped within CON US. Date of mfr is 12/2013.

RS Taichi GMX Motion Perforated Leather Jacket in sz 46/56. Barely used-maybe a handful of times and the tags are still in the pockets. I also have the lining for it! $500 shipped within CON US.

AGV AX 8 Dual Evo Helmet in sz XXL-used as much as the jacket mentioned above. Comes with the smoked tinted visor, will have to look for the clear one-that's if I still have it. Mfr date on helmet is 06/2013. $300 shipped within CON US. (no box!)

Shoei X12 Vermuelen with high Visibility shield. Might also still have the smoked tinted shield. Used only at the track. Mfr date on helmet is 10/2011. No box. $375 shipped within CON US.

Sidi Vertigo Boots sz 10. All black and toe sliders scraped on left boot at the sumo track, used only that one time! Soles are mint and nothing else wrong with boots-other than sliders being scraped and NO box for it. $200 shipped within CON US.

Dainese Torque In boots. Used as a spare set to my other Dainese Axials and rarely used. I used it more riding the streets since it looked clean with my jeans over them. No scrapes or tears and soles are also mint-have to see if I still have the box for these boots. $200 shipped within CON US.

Dainese W Frame 1pc suit. Used for about a total of not even 15 TD's spanning a year and a half til I graduated to a kangaroo suit. One knee has abrasion from touching down on the track-other than that-never crashed in! Few wear and tear items-but will make a great main suit for someone! Loved the dual zippers esp for someone with broad shoulders who wear both a chest and back protector. Sz 48/58. $650 shipped within CON US.

Not on the forums as much as I want to-since work and family takes much of my time nowadays.

For a quicker response-just text me at nine one seven four five three six four seven four..

Thanks in advance folks!
Pat

pics coming soon-posting this from my mobile...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts