• go with lips and spokes red...

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i own a 05 cbr 600RR black with the tribal
now this is not my first bike but it is the first one that i am doing some stuff to so i have a few questions...
I have my wheels off and i cant decide if i should powdercoat them red or just do the spokes red and lips polished/chromed (either)...i really would like to get some color on it other than black and want it to stand out.
so my next question is. just the spokes being red would that not flow with the bike.
i am getting a new windshield but i also cant decide on chrome or red chrome (already have chrome mirrors)... with that being said are the windshields paintable because if i do decide to go red spokes,red chrome windshield and pissibly seat in red... i dont want it to be 3 different reds. can the colors be matched up?

those of you who are creative please give me some feedback...
thank you...

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Can we choose something other than the options listed on the poll?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
yes.lol. why not...please throw something out
I would just like to do something to get the bike to stand out more but i am not to creative

I don't wanna start and have it end up not looking good

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I'll help a little here but won't advise you to go with anything that has a mirror finish,That stuff is hard to keep clean and will scratch way to fast.

The help part
If you have a color code the powercoater can match it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'd go with the polished look on the rims minus the spokes. That alone will make the bike stand out. Go with a smoke tint windshield too. Putting red on that black bike with the tribal sticker will look tacky and I personally don't like chrome on bikes. Use gray, dark gray, silver and maybe white accents to make the bike stick out.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I agree with HondaRC, don't go with Chrome/Red, it'll make the bike look tacky IMO. I'd go with silver/dark grey accents. For the wheels I'd get the lips polished and leave the spokes as they are. Other than that, small silver or grey accents would look good, going red will make it look ricerish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts