Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:beer Here are a few pics of me... from Lang Photography... click on pic twice for full size..

Attachments

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
you post about as well as you ride...:neener

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
those are nice brotha :D

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
XRacerX said:
patience is a virtue...

that neither you or i have :lol

pics look good man, i would like the 2nd one for my 20x30 collection if its possible. unless you have one that might be better

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That seeems to be everyone's favorite.. sure.. just let me know how you want the file.. floppy or on CD.. kewl.. kewl.. or you might want to wait and get one on the 'R'.. hehehehe

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The S has seen its one and only trackday... her is its replacement, of course the S will still be around for daily transportation..

Attachments

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spooner said:
NOOOO You painted it!!??? AWWWEEEE!!!

J/K..does it run yet??? :D

Yup... had to make it mine.. it was too purdy to be a racebike... LOL.. now it looks like something I would own or crash.

Nope.. havent even tried to start it yet.. still need to get a battery. I am in the middle of moving this week, so it is on the back burner...

So I get to keep the 'slow' key... hehehe j/k thanks.. D

·
Registered
531 Posts
Whhaaaa did you buy a trackbike Darren?

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
blueyedevil said:
Whhaaaa did you buy a trackbike Darren?
Yep.. bought the TLR in the pic ^^^^^. Its Greg's (owner of Cafe Racer) old race bike. Hasnt ran since last Oct. It was a purdy blue when i got it, but I had to make her flat black.. I hope to do some racing in the Twins class, and a lot more trackdays... :cheers ....D

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
looks really nice D. I like the pics...looks like the guy was a pretty good photograhper!

hopefully, we'll see each other out there some more!

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
XRacerX said:
That seeems to be everyone's favorite.. sure.. just let me know how you want the file.. floppy or on CD.. kewl.. kewl.. or you might want to wait and get one on the 'R'.. hehehehe

i think the best way is to upload em to kodakgallery.com like kunio does. then you can just order prints whenever you want and add to your gallery. then all you have to do is invite whomever to view your album. they are pretty good on pricing and quality. thats where i got the pic for my pop :)

tiller looks killer. might have to check it out this evening

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
I'm not sure which is better, the pictures or the new avatar. Man that Napolean Dynamite avatar was killing me!

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
gixerking said:
i think the best way is to upload em to kodakgallery.com like kunio does. then you can just order prints whenever you want and add to your gallery. then all you have to do is invite whomever to view your album. they are pretty good on pricing and quality. thats where i got the pic for my pop :)

tiller looks killer. might have to check it out this evening
Its over at Z's, Im moving this weekend, so it is already over there... I had to move it so I could get something else done, I just want to work on it... LOL..

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
XRacerX said:
I had to move it so I could get something else done, I just want to work on it... LOL..

yup sounds like good ole D :lol you gonna be over there tonight?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts