Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Can you even ride those bikes? They look too low to even use/ride. Maybe they are just for show?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes they do....i mean, ride them...

those are some nice looking bikes...

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
mikem317 said:
Can you even ride those bikes? They look too low to even use/ride. Maybe they are just for show?
on a drag strip ...maybe.

·
Nihongo Hanaseruzo!
1,465 Posts
Those pictures make me want to :barf

Stuntaz trying to look hip-hop while doing pointless shit on one wheel.

And for the 'busas...Wanna chrome out and be bling-bling? Get an SUV and some [email protected] sPiNnAz yo. Leave sportbikes for what they were meant for. :idea

Theres my rant for the day, goodnight.

·
Registered
528 Posts
ThePhorest said:

And for the 'busas...Wanna chrome out and be bling-bling? Get an SUV and some [email protected] sPiNnAz yo. Leave sportbikes for what they were meant for. :idea

+1 OMG Imagine that, a busa can do a wheelie. That guy will be the same one you see in the mall parking lot doing wheelies trying to impress the girls. Nice gear he had on though :lao

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
:dnlthumb sweet pics....

·
Bring It!
935 Posts
ThePhorest said:

+1 Well put! :cheers

·
Bring It!
935 Posts
LittleTex said:
+1 OMG Imagine that, a busa can do a wheelie. That guy will be the same one you see in the mall parking lot doing wheelies trying to impress the girls. Nice gear he had on though :lao
Inspect that pic a little closer.......Get it yet.........It's not a 'Busa. Either way the dude looks like an asshat with his gear, or lack there of. I think he got that helmet from collecting 10 Bazooka Joe rappers! :lao :lao

·
Registered
424 Posts
I saw a 'busa the other day that had a swingarm that had to have been at least a foot longer than stock! The rear tire was almost completely behind the tail of the bike! Some squid in shorts, t-shirt and Oakley's was riding it like he was all cool. I couldn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes, that bike looked so hideous. I can't even imagine how much he spent doing those mods.

I must be one of the few that's into function over form.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my bad.....only wanna share some pics....nevermind

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
nice pictures. I don't care what anyone does to their bike, as long as they enjoy what they come out with

·
Smiley Gladhands
3,050 Posts
ThePhorest said:

Agreed 100%...just read my sig!

·
Registered
234 Posts
ThePhorest said:

I agree 100%, but although that guy was an idiot..he has more skills on one wheel then I do.

·
Nihongo Hanaseruzo!
1,465 Posts
weeks21m said:
I agree 100%, but although that guy was an idiot..he has more skills on one wheel then I do.
And congrats to him for that. He's gonna be the #1 dude when it comes to rolling around bar parking lots trying to pick up drunk chicks.

But when it comes to using a sportbike for what it was meant for, carving up twisty roads with handling characteristics that make Hardley riders jealous, I think he's gonna have a painful time getting his knee down with those funky fresh jean-shorts. Not even gonna say anything about the chrome beanie. Why not just wear a baseball cap?

To the original poster, no hard feelings. Sorry to hijack your thread...and thanks for taking the time to share some pics with us. :beer

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Nice pics Nolo. Looks like a major bling-bling fest to say the least. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts