Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pick up some Pilot tires, 15T/45T Sprockets and a new 520 chain

I went from a stock sprocket and chain and like it better this way, the bike just seems smoother when you hit the gas through all the gears. My Gregg'sCustoms should be here soon and then i am pretty much done with the bike.

I did order some LED break lights from ebay and well lets just say save your money becuase they are shit

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=7979712245&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT

·
Registered
145 Posts
Great shots, just finally ordered the 520 and should be here this week. I have the Clearalternatives taillight and love it, just need fronts. I have a plan to use the Greggs led's and a custom mount.

Ever think of a Pipe? Great diet for the 7.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
nice looking bike, I love the color. A full system w/a pc would give you more hp, and a different sound. A slip on would mainly just give you a different sound, and maybe a couple of hp but not much.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Nice bike

And what's up with the Alaska tag?

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
oneshot said:
I just moved here from Anchorage and have yet to change plates. I now live in Bremerton washington. If you are up in Alaska stop by the web site www.aksportbikes.com
I've been on there a few times.Royce Tate told me about it at he Egan Center bike show this past spring.

I live in Wasilla and ride an all black CBR 600RR and most of the time have on all black gear unless it's cold or raining,then I'll have on a red and black Kilimanjaro jacket.I work in Anchorage though and ride in everyday.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Great looking bike.

Don't you need rear signals in WA?

If you're looking for a good exhaust for the 7R, then check out the Akrapovic full systems.... of course be ready for sticker shock.

·
Capo di tuti Capi
287 Posts
21 natas said:
nice looking bike, I love the color. A full system w/a pc would give you more hp, and a different sound. A slip on would mainly just give you a different sound, and maybe a couple of hp but not much.

ZX-7R's don't have PC's.....they are carbuerated.

Slip-ons are great for sound increase and maybe a couple of HP. The way to go is a full system and jet kit. Easily over $1000 though. ZX-7R's run best with either a Muzzy or Akrapovic system.

Stone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts