1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Must be nice to have so much money you can abuse something that costs that much.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I don't see much abuse. just some pretty sketchy driving on poorly paved/mildly dirty wet roads.

seriously, he didn't dakar the friggin thing. he drove it kinda hard on a dirty road. woopeedoo.

·
Premium Member
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The fact that I'm going to agree with pred should say a lot.

Wasn't all that much abuse.
For a car that rare and expensive yes...i can only imagine all the little scratches from the dirt rock specially when he was pealing and going sideways..."high velocity" dirt/debris vs paint = no good

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
you do realize that tooling down the highway at 90mph shoots those same rocks right? and that baked on bug guts can be just as hard on paint, right?
or that washing the car without being a total OCD guy with good microfibre cloths leaves all kinds of marks, right?

not to mention that sliding and doing donuts sends most debris away from the vector of travel...think about it, the inside wheel is shooting everything under the car, and the outside wheel is shooting averything away from the car.

that video was no worse than driving the car on a rainy day down the freeway, really. the suspension got a workout, for sure.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
That is one fucking ugly car.
I always thought that until i saw one in person in La Jolla...fantastic design, different to say the least but in a good way. I learned to never judge anything by photos. The thing abut the enzo is that there is nothing like that...It's the paramount of exotic in terms of design...Even the pagani doesn't come close; it looks better in my opinion but it is not as dramatic. You look at an enzo close to cars like, murcielago, carrera gt, Aston Martin and they all look so plain in comparison to the Ferrari. The Carrera GT is my favorite car but i couldn't stop staring at the Ferrari...It was just mesmerizing...

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
I thought the video was pretty freaking awesome.

·
Human After All
4,687 Posts
I always thought that until i saw one in person in La Jolla...fantastic design, different to say the least but in a good way. I learned to never judge anything by photos. The thing abut the enzo is that there is nothing like that...It's the paramount of exotic in terms of design...Even the pagani doesn't come close; it looks better in my opinion but it is not as dramatic. You look at an enzo close to cars like, murcielago, carrera gt, Aston Martin and they all look so plain in comparison to the Ferrari. The Carrera GT is my favorite car but i couldn't stop staring at the Ferrari...It was just mesmerizing...
I've seen them in person. They're fucking ugly there, too.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Aww, did someone's feewings get hurt?

Btw I'm not driving the Forester anymore, my new car is even sexier, a 2005 Scion xB.
that's a downgrade, if anything.
want me to run it over for you?

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Fixing the nose of that thing is the same price of a normal sized house.

·
Registered
337 Posts
It's cool to see someone drive it like a car and not an exotic.There's a few Enzos here in town and when they get together,it's aural excellence.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts