Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, i know this site has a FEMALE SECTION..

but, i'd kinda like to get all the girls in our area that are on SBN together for a ride when i return from the Dragon..

so, since i guess i'm starting the thread..

i'll go first.. hopefully other girls on the site post up..

get to know each other a little?

Beth = West Chester area.. Ducati Monster.. riding since 2006 with a year break end of 2007.. to beginning 2008 (crash and injury)

Ride the track with TPM and NESBA

Ride the streets.. carefully.. used to ride Mt.Bikes.. which is where the name comes from.. had a female club named the Dirt Divas

President of the PA ChicRiders Association (used to call ourselves a club) but we are just a bunch of girls.. and friends.. who encourage other girls to ride.. If you want more info about us, check out www . chicriders . com

I post up on may websites.. to get people together.

I have a cat and a bird.. and live in a townhouse that i'm constantly working on fixing to update it.

i'm not available.. currently i'm dating an amazingly talented man who's recently powder coated my wheels..
and he's got a motorcycle performance business and is now a parts unlimited rep.. so RED STAR MOTO i guess is now my 2nd job.. the first is at an electronic Retailer here in the WC.

hit me up for orders.. we are placing an "intro order" and are cutting deep discounts.

no kids.. and that's all about too much info for a public forum.. post pics too :)

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
I will be there when you ladies get back to judge the wet T-Shirt contest. No bribes ladies. I pride myself on my fairness! :D

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
You go girls!

I've always been a supporter of women who want to ride.
It's quite a useful tool to help other women get involved with this wonderful sport! What better way than to get involved with other women. When doing something that you're unsure of, it's a comfort to have others like you to share and help.
If there's anything I can do to help your group, just mention it and we'll get it put together.
Bravo ladies!!!

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Don't suck up Ron! You're just mad I made myself a judge first! Don't worry, we can make it a panel of 3. So who else is in????? :lao

Sorry Beth. Just having some fun. :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Wow, zero responds from the other girls....

I'm totally up for a ride though! (Of course, you knew this)...

·
Yes I actually DO ride;-)
328 Posts
I'm definitely up for a ride when you get back from the Dragon Beth!

Just let me know when and where so I can keep the date free.

Julie = Allentown area... I ride a 2004 Suzuki GS500F. I bought it new in June of 2004 (before I even knew how to ride it). Took the MSF course at Blackmans and have been riding since (just not as much as I'd like to)!

Never have done a track day, but thought about it for beginners. (Maybe next year.)

I ride on the streets... need lots of practice in turns esp. Not nearly as fast as most of you on here!

Member of the PA ChicRiders Association but not as active yet as I'd like to be. I have only met a few of the PA CR and hope to meet & ride with many more! It was great to meet you Beth!

I will most likely be looking for an apartment of my own soon... hopefully within the next 2-3 months. (Any suggestions anyone?) :)

I recently started a new job (as a temp) but found out I will be hired effective Oct 1st! :banana

That's about it for the forum... Next, lol...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Male here but I'm up for a ride also whenever you ladies want to go. Work in West Chester and reside in Kennett Square. Just let me know when (if the males are invited)

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
Theres a girl Miki who some of you may know... I dunno if she floats around on here or not...

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Okay, PA Girls... We have a nice weekend ahead, any one up for riding?
Why don't you check out the CSBA thread for this Saturday, the 4th.

·
Registered
249 Posts
JP
I left you a voicemail. Let me know what the plans are.
Yes I got your voicemail. Sorry I didn't call you back. I ended up not riding at all due to the weather.

My girlfriend and I are planning on riding on Saturday. She lives in Allentown, probably will meet up at my place in King of Prussia and head west from there, not sure who else is joining us... But you are welcome to come, in fact, we'd love to have you, and I'll call you when I know better whats going on.

:slaugh

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Another Allentown rider?! Cool. She on here at all? The CSBA runs aren't warp speed. Jules has been on them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes I got your voicemail. Sorry I didn't call you back. I ended up not riding at all due to the weather.

My girlfriend and I are planning on riding on Saturday. She lives in Allentown, probably will meet up at my place in King of Prussia and head west from there, not sure who else is joining us... But you are welcome to come, in fact, we'd love to have you, and I'll call you when I know better whats going on.

:slaugh
When you say "west" where do you go?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Miki is also another ChicRider.. she works at Monkeyville cycle center..
and has off on Sundays and Mondays.. she can't ride Saturdays..
also, Jules.. do you have Theresa's cell? u can give her a call to ride anytime. she's in Atown as well.

Hope to meet JP and 06GC when in get back too..

one day to go and i'm in heaven on the twisties!!! and i have new titanium wheels !!

girls.. make sure we all have each other's cells for texts!! i have some of the guys already :) they know i don't exclude them.

So far i know...
October 25th at King of Prussia Sam Ash Music Store.. MC show and stunt comp. and we'll be there for the Red Star Moto and Chic Riders with NJ selling their calendars..

November 2nd ride to Ephrata - back roads past Maple Grove :) .. and then to the Melting Pot later for eats!

Yes.. guys can come.. we'll do our own pace if need be :)
i never like to exclude ..

oh, and my girl Maria is in Aston, and another girl Laura is in Lansdale..
unfortunately.. none of the girls mentioned.. are on this board. :( which is why i wanted our girls on this board to post up.. so we can get to know each other.. virtually

·
Registered
249 Posts
Diva:

Send me your email and your cell in PM or Myspace, I'll keep you posted on Saturday's ride.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts