Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for many years...People have always used "cager" as someone who is protected by well...a cage and alot of people also hated them with a passion...as if they never drove a car in their life themselves...Well today I was in my X5 and I was the cager.

Douchebag impatient ass was cutting people off like "Hey fuck it I can do this" So much that many cars nearly rear ended him..including myself. So I snapped a picture.

So I think...he I ride a bike..so just stay back or pass him. Hes pissin everyone off by brake riding and cutting people off...I completely pass him. Oh hell no. He didn't like that...so I enter the highway ( The BMW 4.4 X5 aint no slouch) and this guys on my ass..through every lane change.

So I remember what used to be done to me...The old windshield washer trick...then I said..if he is stupid enough to ride like a fucktard...with no helmet...then he is dumb enough to lose it with some windshield washing fluid..I must be getting old...So I laid off the windshield wiper fluid and just punched it outta there. Its getting worse out there people...

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had a couple of patch wearers to cut me off within inches of my front bumper once and they weren't in much of a hurry. I don't know what kept me from hitting them since I never for a split second took my foot off the go pedal or slowed my acceleration. Have to be stupid to cut off a quickly accelerating 4 door 4x4 f250 and not get in a hurry. I kind of wish I would of ran them over now, I wouldn't have stopped for them. Isn't like they didn't see me or hear me, I have a true 4" turbo back straight pipe with a 18x6" tip. The engine itself isn't very loud but the turbo is deafening.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I had a couple of patch wearers to cut me off within inches of my front bumper once and they weren't in much of a hurry. I don't know what kept me from hitting them since I never for a split second took my foot off the go pedal or slowed my acceleration. Have to be stupid to cut off a quickly accelerating 4 door 4x4 f250 and not get in a hurry. I kind of wish I would of ran them over now, I wouldn't have stopped for them. Isn't like they didn't see me or hear me, I have a true 4" turbo back straight pipe with a 18x6" tip. The engine itself isn't very loud but the turbo is deafening.
I'm sorry - I had a hard time with that. Let me see if I captured what you said.

I had some cruiser riders behaving like asses in front of me. I wish I would have committed a first-degree felony (*) and seriously injured or killed them with my vehicle. I'm sure the judge would have seen it my way as I have a loud pipe.

(*) in most states. Mississippi may vary. Don't know.

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Eh...Just pisses me off how the rider complains about cars...yet THEY are the fucking problem. And its getting worse out there with BOTH sides.

Hollywood forbid they make another Biker Boyz or some shit. These movies bring out the douchebags of all asses.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Bikers need to remember where they came from, as cliche as that sounds. The majority of us probably weren't very aware of bikers or our general surroundings period before we started riding ourselves. So to act like we've never been the raging cagers we're all complaining about is ridiculous!

With that said, I live in a very, very rural area. I'd say the riding demographic is 70% sportbikes, 30% cruisers. And what I witness for the most part is sportbike riders riding like dickheads. I understand killing it around here where it's all back roads and openness and the worst thing you're gonna do out here is hit a cow, but once you hit city limits and start riding the highway/interstate, all asshatery should be turned off. This isn't the case unfortunately.

I'm a sportbike rider myself BTW. I've never had a cruiser and I never will, it's just not my thing, no offense. But don't expect me to feel sympathy or mourn your loss as another rider lost if you end up eating the back of a semi or go tumbling into a tree when you just passed my 75mph Civic like it was standing still. Darwinism has a way of working itself out usually.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
wow you have a truck, super cool.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I watched some asshat almost get creamed yesterday. He was riding like a fucktard and split the lane next to us, then cut us off only to have to slam on the brakes because he couldn't push the SUV in front of him out of the way fast enough. Then, he tries to pass said SUV...as the SUV changes lanes to let him by. He was up on the shoulder, then cut in front of the SUV, almost hits the car in front of him. I honestly don't know how there was enough room for his bike between the two lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm sorry - I had a hard time with that. Let me see if I captured what you said.

I had some cruiser riders behaving like asses in front of me. I wish I would have committed a first-degree felony (*) and seriously injured or killed them with my vehicle. I'm sure the judge would have seen it my way as I have a loud pipe.

(*) in most states. Mississippi may vary. Don't know.
Yeah, that's close enough. You're better than you thought you were.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Bikers need to remember where they came from, as cliche as that sounds. The majority of us probably weren't very aware of bikers or our general surroundings period before we started riding ourselves. So to act like we've never been the raging cagers we're all complaining about is ridiculous!
Speak for yourself. I had a motorcycle 2 years before I had a 4 wheeled vehicle.

·
You are here
3,535 Posts
I takes a special kind of stupid to intentionally honk off cagers, especially with a cruiser (they're not known for their speed or cornering ability, or much of anything else for that matter). Bikes are just too damn exposed.

I like my sport bike because it keeps me well away from cagers. I wish I wasn't a cager. My cage just threw a rod.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts