2009 Calendar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What does everyone think? Are we doing it again?

I'd like to get an idea of who would be interested in participating to make sure we can fill up a year.

Please only ladies vote for the "in" choice so I don't have to weed through names that don't belong!

·
Show them to me...
5,983 Posts
Who exactly do we get to feel if we vote?

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Woo-hoo! That's great, Sportbunnie! :cheers

Guys, if you vote that you want to buy a calendar, you get to feel the silky smoothness of.....

your new 2009 Calendar after you buy it. :banana

:eek:nfloor

·
The Fuzz
5,975 Posts
Woo-hoo! That's great, Sportbunnie!

Guys, if you vote that you want to buy a calendar, you get to feel the silky smoothness of.....

your new 2009 Calendar after you buy it. :banana
:lao:eek:nfloor Bend over boys, you just got :boink :lao

·
The Fuzz
5,975 Posts
So, as the poll stand right now, we have 5 willing to be IN it so far. Very Nice, considering you only put this thread up 5 hours ago.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You are on the list, Photoqueen!

The pics won't be, or don't need to be too revealing. We want to be able to hang them up in our kitchens at least. Last year's had a little more skin in it than we first intended, but the pics were so good we couldn't leave them out. We are doing this for charity after all, so we want to sell as many as possible. And you know what sells.... :D

Click on the two links in my sig below to see what the 2008 Calendars look like. That will give you an idea what we will be looking for. But feel free to spice up your pics however you want, as long as they aren't X-rated. The best pics show your own style and personality. :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Cool yea def. put me on the list. Looks like a lot of fun!!!!! THanks for writing back so fast. Let me know as things progress. I am pretty good in photoshop and the design stuff so if you need anything or any suggestions let me know.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
how come there cant be a men of SBN calendar?

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cool yea def. put me on the list. Looks like a lot of fun!!!!! THanks for writing back so fast. Let me know as things progress. I am pretty good in photoshop and the design stuff so if you need anything or any suggestions let me know.

After this poll is closed, if there is enough interest I'll start another thread with all the details.

And thanks for the offer. I'll keep it in mind. :cheers

·
Super Moderator
9,239 Posts
If you do the mens calendar you could have the gals of the new Cows Anonymous be the beefcake judge to see who makes it into the calendar. I'm sure they'd be happy to volunteer. :)

I was going to buy one of the womens calendars, but after thinking about it, I don't think the wife would appreciate it all that much. She would honestly probably rather me buy a calendar of fully naked Playboy models (that I don't have contact with online) as opposed to tastefully dressed female forum members (that I happen to talk to online from time to time with). It has to do with all that female selfconcious stuff. I'm sure some of you gals would understand. That's why I never bought one. I love the work all you gals put into it though. It was great. :cheers

1 - 20 of 78 Posts