Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, so im thoroughly pissed off at FedEx.
i ordered some posters from Art.com on Aug 22nd and they were shipped out Aug 25th via FedEx. im one of those people that religiously track my packages. well the package was scheduled to be delivered to me yesterday (Aug 31). so i made sure i was home all day cuz i didnt want any1 swiping my stuff if they were to just leave it at my door (i live in apt complex). whole day goes by.....nothing.

i get home from work at 2am and check it online. apparently it was delivered at 1:18pm to "address other than recipient". it was also signed for by someone named "T.Collins".....i dont know anyone with that last name. My neighbors and the front office dont have the package either. I looked up the online signature they post, and its just the initials "TC".

so i dont get this. what the hell is the point of "verifying signature" if the damn driver doesnt match the fucking name with the one on the box? hell, i was home when it was "delivered". UPS and USPS go out of their way to deliver packages to the person's door at apt complex's. FedEx apparently just finds the nearest bum en route to sign for the package. cuz afterall, if its signed for, they did a good day's work so now they can give themselves a pat on the back.

i just got off the phone with FedEx Ground's claims service. "someone will be contacting me"....my ass. here's to FedEx and my 99% chance of not seeing the shit i fucking paid for :boid :boid :boid

·
Registered
912 Posts
keep calling them and make them pay for it. You had sinature required service and they did not provide you with that service.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
When I get stuff from UPS I don't need to be there at all. The UPS guy knows where my Mom's house is and if I'm not home he leaves me a note telling me it will be either at my Mom's or my neighbor that lives directly across the street from me. UPS is way cool.

FedX Sux. They come by dont find anyone here and leave a note saying I need to get my package from there depot before 4:30 on the following day or it goes back to sender.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
starting tomorrow, if i dont hear from them today, i will be calling 4-5 times a day.

i will never buy anything online anymore that uses FedEx. ive had problems before with them when i was parting out my last car, but never something like this. Any1 within shouting distance of me will know not to use FedEx anymore.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Krazy Hawaiian said:
FedX Sux. They come by dont find anyone here and leave a note saying I need to get my package from there depot before 4:30 on the following day or it goes back to sender.
i didnt even get that. its like my apt was invisible at the time. not like its hard to miss...go up the stairs and keep going straight, ull literally run into the door.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
You should find the name of the driver and talk to there supervisor.
They should at least leave you a no one home note.... I won't buy from any place that uses FedX either. It's more expensive and I have had too many problems with them sending stuff back and I get billed for the freight anyway.
Shipping anything to hawaii is a "Zone 8" fee rate. Meaning it's the most expensive rate there is. Don't matter where it's coming from, even if it's CA it's still zone 8. Second day air. I prefer the good old USP to FedX. Thats the cheapest of all, good if you arent in a hurry.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Krazy Hawaiian said:
You should find the name of the driver and talk to there supervisor.
sounds like a good plan. know anyway to do that? its really hard to get anywhere with fedex cuz of how they're subdivided. I know it came via Ground, but trying to track that down may be a little difficult.

for any1 that doesnt know, each fedex is a different "company" in essence. FedEx Freight,Ground, International, etc are to seperate companies.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I agree!!! Fedex does suck!!!! I will only use UPS!!! Hope you get your stuff back, or I hope you didn't spend to much money!!!!

·
old member
13,079 Posts
For a while (months with a new driver?) FedEx claimed they couldn't find our street and kept making everyone go pick up packages at their depot. Now it is a little street with only 6 houses, but it is right off a major street and hasn't moved in almost 40 years.

If you don't get your stuff, art.com should re-send it hopefully using another carrier.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RayOSV said:
If you don't get your stuff, art.com should re-send it hopefully using another carrier.
thats what should happen, but i dont think they should lose out on $$ cuz FedEx dropped the ball. But i emailed them and told them it's stiffled all business ill be doing with them in tur future (im a repeat customer with them) cuz of the FedEx-only option for shipment.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Never had any any problems sending my ebay packages off vai Fed Ex. Or getting from Fed Ex.

Its the worker not the whole company so lets no thow the baby out with the bathwater.

·
Common sense isn't common
986 Posts
I just find it funny that on another forum someone else is bitching about UPS...

FexEx delivers to the wrong people, UPS delivers busted up boxes...

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kawa-ZX9 said:
Its the worker not the whole company so lets no thow the baby out with the bathwater.
yeah, but as the deliverer, he represents FedEx as a company.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Kawa-ZX9 said:
Never had any any problems sending my ebay packages off vai Fed Ex. Or getting from Fed Ex.

FAWK teh baby..... there only gud for shittin in there pants n screamin :a2 ... I WANT another BEER!!!! :alky :lol

·
Registered
533 Posts
if u dont have your shit u wont be out of luck, just follow the steps, file a claim, either you or the shipper will get a check (hopefully they insured it for the full value, normal insurance goes up to $99)

i know how annoying it is how u have to wait for fedex and all, i can tell u from my limited experience that UPS fedex and USPS all will fuck up at one time or another

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just got off the phone with FedEx, i guess i have to wait another 24hrs before ill be notified about anything. (lady on the phone said i had to wait a minimum of 48hrs before i know whats going to happen). so looks like ill be calling back again tomorrow.

and i got to thinking last night, whoever signed for my stuff, still has it. isnt that a felony? tampering with some1 else's mail?

if it turns out FedEx had some random person sign for it, im gonna put a lot of my energy into tracking this person down. No way im going to let this slide. This could have been a rare bike/car part that i could have been waiting for and not just some posters that i can easily order again if need be. They're not going to get away scott-free swiping my stuff, i dont work like that. :alky

·
Registered
290 Posts
BuRn__ said:
if it turns out FedEx had some random person sign for it, im gonna put a lot of my energy into tracking this person down. No way im going to let this slide. This could have been a rare bike/car part that i could have been waiting for and not just some posters that i can easily order again if need be. They're not going to get away scott-free swiping my stuff, i dont work like that. :alky
Could have been your grandma's heart medication......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts