Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know its illegal in some states but what is everyones favorite ride music?

I like a lil old school and new. Twisties: Metallica:Overlord:2devil , Cruising: Luda, Tupac, Mike Jones:dblthumb . Anybody else?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I like to listen to Yoshimura. I don't like there early suff but around 9000 and above they sound f'n awsome. Sorry, I don't actually listen to any music when I ride, just the bike.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sportbikemike1 said:
I like to listen to Yoshimura. I don't like there early suff but around 9000 and above they sound f'n awsome. Sorry, I don't actually listen to any music when I ride, just the bike.
to each, his own.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I haven't gotten any sort of music setup on my bike, but I would tend to agree with Metallica, some NIN, various Bon Jovi, basically anything that's loud and has some aggressive tune to it. I also like good techno as well. At least, that's my favorite driving music for when I was driving around in my modified Jag, I'm going to assume my tastes will be the same on my motorycle.

·
Registered
130 Posts
POD, Beastie Boys, anything with a good rock beat. Sometimes I get in the rap mood too, which can mean just about anything. DMX and Limp Bizkit used to be faves, but haven't listened to them in a long time.

It's not always the safest, but I do like to listen when I ride, especially on a longer trip.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Old School R&B...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm surprised to see so many people listening to music while riding. My buddy had his ipod w/ him on a ride and I thought he was nuts. I can *maybe* see it on a long highway trip, but going out and actually riding, its hard for me to comprehend it being safe, and maybe even distracting.

·
Registered
646 Posts
nah. i mean, i dont have it loud at all. its more like background music. i can still certainly hear everything around me and i usually only have one ear bud in. works out pretty well.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Try some comeback kid, ignite, thrice, rise against....i can go on. start there, see if any of those bands work and I can suggest others from what you think of them.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Misfits, Marilyn Manson, Disturbed, H.I.M....I know I'm all over the place with my choices, but they sound so good when I'm riding.

·
Registered
69 Posts
hmm i havent tried it either and i do have a mp3 player i use at the gym. well i just use what it has on it
disturbed
drowing pool
Dr DRE
godsmack
metalica
ministry
shine down
system of a down
prodigy
crusty deamons of dirt sound track
ehh theres more but you get the point

·
Registered
29 Posts
Anthrax,Megadeath,Metalica,Jackle,Motorhead, with a splash of Zombie here and there.....strictly twisty riding music, it just puts me in the right mood.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts