Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this subject has been talked about before but figured I would spark the conversation agian!!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyways..... a friend of mine has a sex swing he likes to use. Anyone ever tried one of those out? I heard it makes allot of positions easier?

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
1,733 Posts
your friend been watching too much sex and the city. lol.

i like backshot..froggystyle...when you're on your belly and the man on on your back, and inside...the head to foot connection (esp. if you kiss while doing it) is just the wickedest thing...

any kind of doggystyle for that matter is the wickedest thing. :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hmm... depends on the mood... but Doggystyle is always great!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
head down - butt up - shut up :neener

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually sex in the city is one of my favorite shows...corny I know but oh well.
hmmm doggystyle...

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
04gixxergirl said:
ahh I see you have a romantic side...
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've read allot on the whole karma sutra stuff....some of that can get alittle out of hand.....you would have to be in really great shape to even think about doing some of those positions.

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
1,733 Posts
04gixxergirl said:
Actually sex in the city is one of my favorite shows...corny I know but oh well.
hmmm doggystyle...
Oh that is my favorite!

Daria
Tom & Jerry
Animaniacs
Oz
Sex and the City
Highlander the series (when it was on)
Untouchables
Baywatch
New York Undercover

Loooooved those shows.

backshot = doggystyle

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i have some other positions i really enjoy but they would need to be shown to you - kinda hard describe....

·
Registered
181 Posts
69 :2fingers
for strappy use, I'd say doggystyle!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
if the act of penetration is involved, I'm not picky! :D Start twisting and turning me, I'm game. Like what badgixxer says, "head down, butt up, shut up", is prolly the best. And maybe his hand gripping a handful of my hair.... :locked

·
Registered
169 Posts
japbike said:
if the act of penetration is involved, I'm not picky! :D Start twisting and turning me, I'm game. Like what badgixxer says, "head down, butt up, shut up", is prolly the best. And maybe his hand gripping a handful of my hair.... :locked
:devil

I have a feeling.... that I'm going to as my gf out, today... you just gave me an idea.... :lao

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
doing the butt, sexy sexy......

·
Registered
22 Posts
Used to be doggy.....then froggy style came around and that's been the fav. lately! Actually I'll take it any way my gf gives it too me when it comes right down to it!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
japbike said:
Like what badgixxer says, "head down, butt up, shut up", is prolly the best. And maybe his hand gripping a handful of my hair.... :locked
while i smack that ass.... :banana

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Brownilus said:
...badgixxer, which of us females you talking to?
ALL FEMALES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!! :eek:nfloor

1 - 20 of 118 Posts