Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is you favorite online multiplayer game. I need to invest in a new one. Counterstrike and soldier of fortune are too outdated.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ANybody? no ok

·
Registered
66 Posts
hmm .. don't go with Ultima online .. its dying :( you can try it out but bleh .. i'm struggling to find things to do ..

I'm definitly gonna try out Matrix online in November :)

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Socom 2
Midnight Club 2
Madden 05

My favs

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
isn't tribes really old

·
Registered
430 Posts
my cousin is addicted to Warcraft... I'm not a big gamer so that's all I can contribute...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Warcraft 3 is amazing--get the expansion too....And the online system that Blizzard set up for it is AMAZING. They are awesome for supporting their products...It's a great game.

·
Registered
430 Posts
ninja500rider said:
Warcraft 3 is amazing--get the expansion too....And the online system that Blizzard set up for it is AMAZING. They are awesome for supporting their products...It's a great game.
And all this time I thought my cousin was crazy....

·
Registered
260 Posts
counter strike, dark age of camelot, and internet hearts!?!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Counter Strike, Wolfenstein, Call of duty, MOHAA, Need for speed underground, and the command and conquer series.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Rainbow Six 3 is what I play. But it's on Xbox.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Command and Conquuer, Starcraft, and Worms Armageddon for the PC. Worms probably being my all time favorite game i ever played for the PC

As far as consoles go. I play Ghost Recon on X-box the most (both of em). I got a whole bunch of other live games to that i will play. But for the most part it's been Ghost Recon. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts