Sport Bikes banner

Favorite morning show

674 views 23 replies 23 participants last post by  bumblebee 
#1 ·
My morning is not complete unless I get to listen to Bob and Tom on the radio. My favorite person on there is Donny Baker...I swear to go he is.
Anyone else out there?

#2 ·
no I prefer that people shut the fuck up and play music....I don't find any morning show i've ever heard funny at all. I just don't find childish stupid comedy funny. When I'm up early it's to work and I don't wanna hear some jackass, I wanna hear music. This being one of the main reasons I got satellite and I listen to sirius octane. no comercials and no stupid jackasses...

#4 ·
Kawisixer01 said:
no I prefer that people shut the fuck up and play music....I don't find any morning show i've ever heard funny at all. I just don't find childish stupid comedy funny. When I'm up early it's to work and I don't wanna hear some jackass, I wanna hear music. This being one of the main reasons I got satellite and I listen to sirius octane. no comercials and no stupid jackasses...
+1, :eek:nfloor

#8 ·
My exhaust note and the gear driven cams. But if I happen to be in my truck, I agree with Kawisixer01. If I want to hear talk, I'll listen to a talk station. It pisses me off dearly when I hear those deejays blab and giggle about stupid shit. I wonder what they have for breakfast sometimes...

Oldies in the morning is my preference however.

#10 ·
Gimme the traffic!!!
Gimme the weather!!!
Shut the hell up and play music dammit!!!

I couldn't give a rats ass about what you did last night, your dinner, your weekend, your friends, whatever the hell else you decide must be spoken of on the radio... play the freakin music dammit!!!

I love my Dell DJ 20... I only listen to it now, and if I forget it, I've got CD's in the car...

#14 ·
Stern!

#17 ·
Kawisixer01 said:
That is great. I don't have satellite, but I have plenty of CD's. :eek:nfloor

#18 ·
I'm a SIRIUS guy.

Howard Stern, or Mike-n-Mike on ESPN radio.

#21 ·
I listen to "The Fiasco" with Pat Linch and Taco Bob on Real Rock 101.1 here in Orlando. I think they are simulcasted in some other cities. It's a Clear Channel station. No doubt the funniest morning show I've ever heard.

Other than that, I only listen to Octane on Sirius.

#23 ·
Kawisixer01 said:

Glad to see Im not alone :beer

#24 ·
personally, I can't leave the house in the morning without watching "Teen Titans."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.